Roll Call for Wichita St

mechee89

Not going this time.

Last time the Shoes went to Wichita for basketball was 1994 and the NCAA tourney game against Joe Smith and Maryland. As we were the first game to tip in the tourney we also had the honor of being the first team eliminated. :(

Not going this time.

Last time the Shoes went to Wichita for basketball was 1994 and the NCAA tourney game against Joe Smith and Maryland. As we were the first game to tip in the tourney we also had the honor of being the first team eliminated. :(

Yes, I remember, I was there also. Bad memories and good memories. 50/50

I'll be there. The boyfriend's family is from Wichita, so I'll be the girl decked out in blue surrounded by a group of people who I imagine will be very annoyed. Related: Anyone know if they serve beer?

The important questions.

I'll be there. The boyfriend's family is from Wichita, so I'll be the girl decked out in blue surrounded by a group of people who I imagine will be very annoyed. Related: Anyone know if they serve beer?

Nevada, DePaul, Florida State, South Florida, Xavier, Nevada, Providence, Saint Louis and Bradley also sell beer to the general public at home basketball games. Connecticut, Wichita State, Villanova and UMKC allow beer sales when they play designated games in off-campus venues, but not in their on-campus arenas.

Charles Koch Arena seems to be their home arena. And Saint Louis is playing them at Intrust Bank Arena. So, you should be able to I would hope!

INTRUST Bank Arena features a vast array of concession items for all events including Papa John’s Pizza, Carlos O’Kelley’s Mexican and BBQ, along with traditional selections including hot dogs, grilled chicken, popcorn, french fries, soft drinks, water and alcoholic beverages. For a full menu of concession items, visit the Concessions tab.

If anyone wants to call to double check here is there contact info: http://www.intrustbankarena.com/general.asp?id=3

Nevada, DePaul, Florida State, South Florida, Xavier, Nevada, Providence, Saint Louis and Bradley also sell beer to the general public at home basketball games. Connecticut, Wichita State, Villanova and UMKC allow beer sales when they play designated games in off-campus venues, but not in their on-campus arenas.

Charles Koch Arena seems to be their home arena. And Saint Louis is playing them at Intrust Bank Arena. So, you should be able to I would hope!

INTRUST Bank Arena features a vast array of concession items for all events including Papa John’s Pizza, Carlos O’Kelley’s Mexican and BBQ, along with traditional selections including hot dogs, grilled chicken, popcorn, french fries, soft drinks, water and alcoholic beverages. For a full menu of concession items, visit the Concessions tab.

If anyone wants to call to double check here is there contact info: http://www.intrustbankarena.com/general.asp?id=3

I called. They're selling booze. I'm guessing a few others have called because the lady sounded like she had answered that question a couple of times.

Horrible drive from KC to Wichita. Flew to KC and drove to Wichita sucks, plus I got a speeding ticket because we were running late. I remember never wanting to go back there ever.

Just arrived a short time ago. I'm in a bit of a fog if you know what I mean.