GDT: Billikens v. Cardinals

DD3

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose I just hope the seniors go down with a fight and go down like seniors. Right now they look like freshmen. Scared to shoot. Randomly picking up dribble. Cross court lob passes. Play like men. Let's go.

Absolutely right...we look sooo tentative on offense. It's infuriating

I am, but you are not. You don't even know who actually lost Hancock twice.

Jake lost him on the first 3...but some of that was due to his turnover creating a transition opportunity for Louisville...

I also thought he collapsed and lost him on Hancock's second 3, but I could be wrong

+1 who is the goofball at CBS that thinks this works. Heck I can't stand him on NBA either.

This is entertainment, that's why he's there he's entertaining.

I want to work with Charles at CDW. We'd be buds I'm sure.

Get ready for the real war in the 2nd half. ONCE we can start making our shots, going strong to the hole, and doing our post moves like we want to score (don't care if you get blocked), we will be right there. Media loves Louisville so we have to take it from them.

Jake lost him on the first 3...but some of that was due to his turnover creating a transition opportunity for Louisville...

I also thought he collapsed and lost him on Hancock's second 3, but I could be wrong

Pretty sure it was Dwayne who lost him and it looked like Barnett because he tried to get out and cover when he saw he was wide open