GDT: Billikens v. Cardinals

DD3

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we played UL 10 times, I'd say they beat us 7 times. We needed one of those 3 W games today, didn't get it, so no use crying in our beer. We had a nice run, just too bad we ran into one of the best in College hoops. I mean is anyone going to be surprised to see UL in the Final 4?

For those saying we got shafted on our draw, did we deserve a 5 seed?

That's exactly right. If we had gotten a 6 or possibly a 7 we'd have been playing a 2 or a 3 which is about what L'Ville should have been anyway.

We had an opportunity in this game, but our 3 point shooting which has been a weakness all year long reared it's ugly head in the worst way.

Didn't read the entire thread but people calling our players a joke shows who the joke really is. These guys had a poor game and really didn't play their best down the stretch, but it surely wasn't about effort. They gave us the best 3 year run in Billiken history and that's absolutely no joke

What happened with MC late in the year?

That is the biggest question of the end of the season. His three point shooting may have been a material difference in a lot of these games. Is he injured? Is he in the coaches' dog house? Is there something more ominous? Really would like to know.

I hope that during the off-season every player shoots 200 free throws and 100 3 pointers every single day.

Just like I said, blowout.

Little insecure man above. Sad that you find enjoyment denigrating a team because your team did not make the tournament. Speaks volumes about what University of Missouri produces.

For those saying we got shafted on our draw, did we deserve a 5 seed?

Our seed was by design to draw the match-up the committee wanted. That seems pretty clear to me and it was not because of love for the Billikens, but more of a gift to L'ville for underseeding them for whatever reason they had to underseed them.

You really shouldn't rip on Barnett when the staff you are part of only managed to coach your team to 5 wins playing in the MAC. Maybe you should have kept the high school AD job.

This poster is an Asst Coach for a D1 school? If that's true and he is posting on a message board ripping on a player, pretty low class.