GDT: Beat the Bonnies

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry you guys chok....uh....got beat by the #9 seed. Anyway, for those of you who are leaving NYC early and not using your tournament tickets, let me know and I'll buy them for all of the Ram fans that will still be here on Sunday.

And good luck in the big dance. You're going to need it.

So sorry you guys chok....uh....got beat by the #9 seed. Anyway, for those of you who are leaving NYC early and not using your tournament tickets, let me know and I'll buy them for all of the Ram fans that will still be here on Sunday.

And good luck in the big dance. You're going to need it.

Gimmick fans seem to be very classy people.

You guys shouldn't be upset just because we've made the Final 4 and you haven't. We're A10 brothers, and thus we should root for one another in the big dance.

But we would know better than to go on an opposing team's message board that has beaten us 3 out of 4 times in the past two years and talk garbage.

Maybe against my best judgement I used to like VCU and enjoy watching them play until their fans started invading this forum. No I really hope they lose every game they play.

Probably one of the most classless and uninformed fanbases in all of college basketball...reminds me of a dumber version of the KU fanbase...and they (VCU disciples) are even worse in person...

Maybe against my best judgement I used to like VCU and enjoy watching them play until their fans started invading this forum. No I really hope they lose every game they play.

So you aren't going to root for VCU after St. Louis loses in the first round of the tournament? That's not very nice of you.

Even though you guys aren't being very kind, I'm still pulling for you in the tournament. I'd love to see St. Louis somehow win a game or two, but even if that doesn't happen, your program will be fine next year. It's not like all your starters are graduating or anything.

Hey, I've been cool today. I haven't rubbed your face in it all.

We're not playing so I have no problem. It was a tough physical game in a great conference. You have been in close ones all year and sometimes Jett isn't going to be able to hit the game winner.

This is good for you in the long run. You need rest and you need to refocus on what got you here in the first place, great defense.

We're conference brothers when off the court. You have my support, and VCU too. They are just gloating for today Becuase you took our hearts last year. We need to focus though, Richmond won't be easy and neither will GW/UMass.

Not in the dance, you don't. More money for the program the longer they hang around. I don't like 'em either, primarily because Shaka's a ref baiter and a twerp, but I'll root for them in the dance even if we lose in the first round.

You can't blame it on the refs that we didn't win by 10 plus, but in the crunch time when Jordair got HACKED, that was two points we didn't get and then we were shorthanded on the other end when they hit a three. Just think about all the different possibilities had they not f'ed up that call. EMBARRASSING FOR THE A10 ZEBRAS.

Agree.

That was inexcusable call. Even the foo-foo announcers said it.

Have you looked at the win % by seed? Obviously, no. Don't say stupid ###### like being a #7 is better than a #5. You are embarrassing yourself.

I didn't say # 7 is better than # 5. I said we are just as well off, or better, with the rest rather than playing 2 more, and that opponents and locations are random and may not matter, anyway. Sure I want a # 5 more than a # 7. Hey we might get a # 6.

Think. Name all the Top 25 AP & USA ranked teams that have been beaten in the conference tournaments so far (hell, TODAY)... are they all crying like you?

No.

If they lose a seed or two, it doesn't matter if they go out and win.

It is difficult for ranked teams to get "up" for conference tournaments sometimes.

Last year, it was unique and we went for it.

This year, deep in our hearts, unfortunately, we have been thinking NCAA's for the last 2 weeks. Happens to a lot of teams.