Front Page SLU v. VCU Highlights

jimbofive

try to watch from :33 to :50 and not get fired the hell up. the last billies play that had me that amped was kwamain's bank shot 3 against dayton and before that, that diving scrum over the shoulder pass that ended with D NICE JAMTIME.

oh. and 2:09 - 2:20. HATE.

I miss the Rammer and Earl, but can't pass up live TV.

Its a shame the radio feed cannot be in sync with the TV.

Nice getting 90% of our games in HD quality. Also taping the game to be able re-view it later.

Was 20 years ago, I be out in my driveway in Johnson City, TN catching Earle and Rammer on KMOX with my car radio. This would be before internet radio feeds. Also, only could catch night games, the later the better signal, and it would get cold :lol:

Jordair Jett doesn't just block shots, he removes them from existence.

indeed. they should add shot blocking to the NBA all star game activities. Celebrities or contest winners, terminal diseased kids, whoever toss up jump ball style and then contestants swat it and best determined how far it travels relative to a straight like punt pass and kick. JJ s last year in tournament? or whenever that one he whacked 10 rows into the crowd was the best. maybe it's because he's not that huge but his never seem as violent and in your face as a lot of the more memorable blocks we see now days. they just seem very purposeful a natural extension of his drive to win.

Its a shame the radio feed cannot be in sync with the TV.

Nice getting 90% of our games in HD quality. Also taping the game to be able re-view it later.

Was 20 years ago, I be out in my driveway in Johnson City, TN catching Earle and Rammer on KMOX with my car radio. This would be before internet radio feeds. Also, only could catch night games, the later the better signal, and it would get cold :lol:

Used to do the same thing in Ohio, Al. Except I'd drive around to get a little heat.