MVP for the year

For reference, here are the stats in A10 play (6 games)

Evans

15.3 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 0.8 APG, 0.3 BPG, 1.2 SPG. 1.5 TPG

61.0% FG, 75% FT

Jett

17.8 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 4.3 APG, 0.5 BPG, 1.3 SPG, 4.0 TPG

48.6% FG, 62.3% FT

I still think it's Evans - but Jett has really narrowed the gap to the point where with 10 games left it's really up in the air.

Jett definitely gets bonus points for rescuing the potential bad losses at Rhode Island and Duquesne, but Evans has been great in clutch as well - and was the only player who could get anything done in the half court against Wichita St's defense.

Austin McBroom has provided quite the lift off the bench. When he comes in, that's an added offensive threat every time down the floor.

Plus, if we need somebody to hit FTs, I'd take Austin at the line every time.

im really looking forward to watching Austin for the next couple of years. he's making a strong case to be my favorite billiken of all time

Rob Loe has officially entered the discussion.

A10 Season (7 games)

Evans

14.9 PPG, 7.6 RPG, 0.9 APG, 0.3 BPG, 1.3 SPG. 1.4 TPG

56.3% FG, 78.6% FT

Jett

17.9 PPG, 5.7 RPG, 4.4 APG, 0.4 BPG, 1.6 SPG, 4.3 TPG

48.8% FG, 63.9% FT

Loe

9.1 PPG, 5.9 RPG, 3.1 APG, 1.7 BPG, 0.7 SPG, 1.0 TPG

38.8% FG, 33.3% 3PT, 69.2% FT

Last 3 games

Evans

10.7 PPG, 7.3 RPG, 1.0 APG, 0.3 BPG, 1.0 SPG. 1.7 TPG

37.0% FG, 85.7% FT

Jett

16.3 PPG, 5.7 RPG, 5.7 APG, 0.3 BPG, 2.7 SPG, 4.7 TPG

48.7% FG, 61.1% FT

Loe

14.3 PPG, 4.7 RPG, 3.7 APG, 1.0 BPG, 1.0 SPG, 0.3 TPG

56.5% FG, 63.6% 3PT, 83.3% FT

Even when they do we still have scoring threats in AM and RL, especially if they're hitting their shots! And with how versatile we are, when everybody is playing their A game, we're unbeatable.

That was my point. If you are double teaming two guys, it leaves at least two other open. I like an open McBroomloemcall all day long.

It won't change the likely result of DE or JJ being MVP (and deservedly so), but Rob's absence today shows just how important he is to us.

Agree!

Either DE or JJ look like our MVP... after today JJ takes a slight lead... long way to go.

But if either DE or RL get into early foul trouble, I think it hurts us badly, worse than if JJ gets into foul trouble early.

Agree!

Either DE or JJ look like our MVP... after today JJ takes a slight lead... long way to go.

But if either DE or RL get into early foul trouble, I think it hurts us badly, worse than if JJ gets into foul trouble early.

but if Jett fouls out, that hurts us the most.