Agbeko

GOSLU68

Hope it is nothing serious. Will need him and TL going forward to keep able bodies in that lineup.

I would love to see TL get playing time and start hitting some outside shots to spread out defenses more. That would be huge.

I would love to see TL get playing time and start hitting some outside shots to spread out defenses more. That would be huge.

If we could get a couple of consistent outside threats this team will be a real threat for a deep tourney run. I keep expecting Mike and Rob to return to form, but now I get the feeling what we have seen is what we are going to get from those two.

Tanner and Crawford might offer our best hope for an outside threat down the stretch.

If we could get a couple of consistent outside threats this team will be a real threat for a deep tourney run. I keep expecting Mike and Rob to return to form, but now I get the feeling what we have seen is what we are going to get from those two.

Tanner and Crawford might offer our best hope for an outside threat down the stretch.

McBroom?

McBroom?

I love this kid, but his height makes the 3 a little more of a challenge against teams with bigger guards. That said, right now, he is definitely our 3 point threat.

McBroom is only one guy and that guy happens to be 0-8 the last two games as teams key on him. We need more than one threat.

I believe Rob and MM can still find their shot. They've been average to good shooters for 3 years. But it's unbelivable that our decent shooting team can't find their stroke this season.

I think they will be better than anything we have now by their junior year. To have 2 shooters with their skills and AM plus all the new guys in the pipe, shooting should be better in the coming years.

Crews should draw up plays to free McBroom. It was done for Ellis and others.

Except McBroom shoots better off the dribble. Reason he is 0-8 is because he has had wide open jumpers off the catch and shoot. Not his forte.