GDT: SLU v. Suckamores

moytoy12

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We Beat Indiana St. Lets settle down.

According to Highmark, ISU's probably an NCAA team. Let's see how they do against WSU especially on their home floor. I'll agree it's not like we just knocked off UK or UNC, but it was a quality W against a team that lost to Baylor by 1, and the Bears beat UK. The big thing to take away from this game is we ate their breakfast and their lunch.

I have dubbed him "Lil Pimp"

Very. I thought he handled Odum very well considering he was 7 inches shorter. I like McB. He's confident, quick, and has the attitude, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's his heart. Also, the kid has some serious handles. Be fun to watch him go up against Chaz W of UMass. J

Very. I thought he handled Odum very well considering he was 7 inches shorter. I like McB. He's confident, quick, and has the attitude, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's his heart. Also, the kid has some serious handles. Be fun to watch him go up against Chaz W of UMass. J

There was one extremely dirty crossover in front of the Billikens bench in the second half where I just said, "Damn".

My brother told me that SLU unfortunately sold some tickets to Indiana State fans that were in the student section. Those fans were shouting racial and homophobic slurs at SLU players so they got kicked out.

Yikes. I saw this and was wondering why.

My brother told me that SLU unfortunately sold some tickets to Indiana State fans that were in the student section. Those fans were shouting racial and homophobic slurs at SLU players so they got kicked out.

Wait a minute - how could they have bought SLU student tix? That area is set aside for only SLU students. Now could they have just sat down there on their own like SMS students did - of course but that would not be SLU selling them SLU student tix.

Wait a minute - how could they have bought SLU student tix? That area is set aside for only SLU students. Now could they have just sat down there on their own like SMS students did - of course but that would not be SLU selling them SLU student tix.

From what I understand, SLU put out some cheap tickets that were behind the band and in the student section since they knew it wouldn't fill up. I guess some ISU fans took advantage of that because they were yelling at the security guards telling them not to sell tickets to the student section if they don't want that to happen