Wisc 76 ORU 67

TheA_Bomb

Rammer asked Earl Austin Jr. if he was bringing his own water to Cancun.

Here's the thing that a lot of people don't think about but I do now because of this board - ice cubes. Yeah that's right they're made of water.

Mind Blown!

Anyway I'm pumped for this showdown. Need to drive home from out of town but trying to get there so I can watch. Parents need to get picked up at the airport? Take a cab I'm watching the Billikens.

we are going to beat the ###### out of wisconsin

I watched the end of the Oral game and watched a couple of other Badger games. They are better offensively than any Wisconsin team in over a decade. That said, they don't come close to controlling the tempo or play defense like you expect out of a Badger team. If I was a Badger fan the I inconsistent defensive effort would really scare me.

I expect Wisconson to play with more consistent defensive intensity against us. That said, this is a game we can and should win.

Here's the thing that a lot of people don't think about but I do now because of this board - ice cubes. Yeah that's right they're made of water.

Mind Blown!

Anyway I'm pumped for this showdown. Need to drive home from out of town but trying to get there so I can watch. Parents need to get picked up at the airport? Take a cab I'm watching the Billikens.

At the resorts and good restaurants they make their ice out of treated water so that is not the issue. Now if you go to a stand and by an ice drink then you deserve to get what happens.

Funny - some on here thought the only reason we beat OR was because he got hurt early. Clearly that did not hold any water.

You meant ice cubes, correct?

I think we're in a similar state as UW as far as D and O go. It seems we're quicker in our possessions than we were under RM, and that's making us a little more disorganized on the D end. This is going to an interesting game for a lot of reasons, but mostly to see which team has rediscovered its success depends largely on playing excellent D. When first announced I expected a 54-50 visit to the dentist, now it's looking like it could be a day at the racetrack.

Relevance?

And who thought this? I think everyone you are referencing said the game would have been a lot closer and a possible loss. Myself included.

Thanks for self-reporting that you know nothing about basketball.

Relevance? Where we're going we don't need relevance.

Our defense has been far superior to Wisconsin. Our adjusted defensive ranking is seventh in the country according to Pomeroy. The complaints this year about our defense are not based on reality.

Since when is this board ever based on reality? ;)

Did I really need to self-report in order for the board to realize I know nothing?

No most of us know I think but I believe that self-reporting is mandated on a quarterly basis.

I know that comparative scoring means very little, if anything at all, but I'm encouraged by these numbers:

SLU beat Oral Roberts 72-55 for a 17-point margin, while Wisconsin beat Oral Roberts 76-67 for a 9-point margin;

SLU beat Bowling Green 74-47 for a 27-point margin, while Wisconsin beat Bowling Green 88-64 for a 24-point margin.

In the case of both opponents, SLU won by a larger margin than Wisconsin did while giving up fewer points. It will be tussle, but I think the Bills can keep Wisconsin in the low 60s, but I'm not sure Wisconsin can keep SLU out of the high 60s to low 70s — unless they alter their pace/tempo.