Media Information for Oral Roberts

Go_Bills

Thursday, November 21, 2013
Oral Roberts VS Saint Louis

Chaifetz Arena 7:00 p.m. (CST)

TICKETS

Tickets for all Billiken basketball games are available online at www.slubillikens.com, by phone at (314) 977-4SLU or in person at the Chaifetz Arena box office during normal business hours.

Per, Billslasttermdropout discounted tickets can be found at: http://www.groupon.com/deals/gl-saint-louis-billikens-men-s-basketball-1

TV:TV Information for Thursday and Saturday Men’s Basketball Games

Courtesy: Saint Louis Athletics
Release: 11/20/2013

Saint Louis University’s men’s basketball games on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Saturday, Nov. 23, will be televised on FOX Sports Midwest Plus due to overlap with other programming commitments on FOX Sports Midwest. Below are channel numbers for FOX Sports Midwest Plus for local video providers.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers for local video providers

Thursday, Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. CT: Oral Roberts at Saint Louis

Saturday, Nov. 23 at 7 p.m. CT: Bowling Green at Saint Louis

AT&T U-verse: Thursday 691 (HD 1691); Saturday 696 (HD 1696)

Charter: 223

DirecTV: Thursday 670 (HD 670-1); Saturday 680 (HD 680-1)

Dish: Thursday 442 (HD 9580, Hopper 412-30); Saturday 446 (HD 9516, Hopper 412-34)

Cable America: Maryland Heights and Republic 12 or 22

Cable One: Joplin 78

Centurylink: 749

Consolidated: 181

Fidelity: Rolla, Sullivan 68 or 72; check local lineup in other cities

HomeTel: 100-1 (HD 196)

Madison: 26

Mediacom: Columbia/Jefferson City, Springfield 126

New Wave: 16 (or check local lineup)

Poplar Bluff: 2

Suddenlink: Boonville 59

Suddenlink: Branson 18

Suddenlink: Carthage and Monett 10

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers for additional providers can be found here: http://www.foxsports...hannel_list.pdf.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus is a channel used by FOX Sports Midwest to simultaneously show multiple events on two channels. FOX Sports Midwest Plus is available to all video providers that carry FOX Sports Midwest. Some providers carry FOX Sports Midwest Plus as a 24-hour full-time channel. Others choose to offer selected FOX Sports Midwest Plus programming and designate a channel to show the events.

Replay shown Friday at 9:00 AM on Fox Sports Midwest (not plus) and Sunday at 2:30 P.M.

Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=33020&vislive=slu

backup link: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=33020&a=1 (Maybe the link given to the general public)

Radio: http://www.101sports.com/listen-live/

The radio broadcast will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM and 101Sports.com). As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American Sports Editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.

Paid Streaming: The game will also be streamed live, for a fee, on SLUBillikens.com through the A-10 Digital Network. The likely hood of a free stream for this game is pretty low due to A10 digital network new streaming technology that constantly changes the feed.

Free streaming: The following links contain numerous pop up ad's and possible malware if you install programs from the website. Therefore, don't install any downloads, plugins and you will be fine.However, if you have a browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox I would strongly advise you install an add on in your browser called AdBlock Plus. Adblock plus has around 30 million active users and well prevent most ads from ever loading.

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock-plus/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb?hl=en-US

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

http://www.freevip.eu/sports/basketball.html

potential free streaming link. They list the game but its under the wrong date so we'll see. waiting to see if firstrowsports.eu comes through as well. they have been good with Bills games in the past

Part of me really wants this link to work but in the past they have a history of listing Billiken games then not streaming anything and having the link disappear around game time. They do it to get page hits and ad money. While I am happy you found this link I just don't want fans getting their hopes up. Also be careful not to install any adware or malware on that website it's full of it :)

However, I would be totally willing to chat with the pirate to see if they could crack the home feed for Thursday home game but the issue is it would take someone to have a paid subscription. And it's highly likely that the link will change for each home game. However if this is something fans would want, I could certainly get on it.

Part of me really wants this link to work but in the past they have a history of listing Billiken games then not streaming anything and having the link disappear around game time. They do it to get page hits and ad money. While I am happy you found this link I just don't want fans getting their hopes up. Also be careful not to install any adware or malware on that website it's full of it :)

However, I would be totally willing to chat with the pirate to see if they could crack the home feed for Thursday home game but the issue is it would take someone to have a paid subscription. And it's highly likely that the link will change for each home game. However if this is something fans would want, I could certainly get on it.

Yes this site and firstrow are certainly full of malware. I've found firstrow to be pretty reliable with the Bill's games so we'll see on thursday. I'm not sure exactly how your pirate works but it seems to me that it would be easier to just reproduce the fox sports midwest broadcast? again I'm pretty clueless as to how this stuff works

Yes this site and firstrow are certainly full of malware. I've found firstrow to be pretty reliable with the Bill's games so we'll see on thursday. I'm not sure exactly how your pirate works but it seems to me that it would be easier to just reproduce the fox sports midwest broadcast? again I'm pretty clueless as to how this stuff works

Truth. I wouldn't disagree with you at all, Firstrow is a solid site but only updates the day of broadcasts. While your suggestion may seem like the case, the ohlulz network just finds out the streaming links of the paid websites and reroutes it through their servers thus reducing the need for someone to use their tv to stream the game. This also reduces upload bandwidth needed from the streamer.

Let's see if I can explain this easier, Streamtorrent feeds are an actually person using their TV to stream the game. Therefore they would have to have Fox Sports Midwest Plus, be willing to stream it versus another game and have the upload speed to support everyone. Ohlulz on the other hand just sends the information to a cloud server and it handles all the data requests and isn't relying on one person but rather a data center to handle the requests. Example if the StreamTorrent streamer forgot to turn on the game everyone would be out of luck. While if a data center last power (which is really rare) it simply move to another location.

My question was due to the new streaming system by the A-10 digital network would we like to try "sniff" (this is what the pirates call it) the link for every home game? This would require one user to actually have a paid account because the streaming links changes everygame compared to last year where we used the same link all season for home games.

Truth. I wouldn't disagree with you at all, Firstrow is a solid site but only updates the day of broadcasts. While your suggestion may seem like the case, the ohlulz network just finds out the streaming links of the paid websites and reroutes it through their servers thus reducing the need for someone to use their tv to stream the game. This also reduces upload bandwidth needed from the streamer.

Let's see if I can explain this easier, Streamtorrent feeds are an actually person using their TV to stream the game. Therefore they would have to have Fox Sports Midwest Plus, be willing to stream it versus another game and have the upload speed to support everyone. Ohlulz on the other hand just sends the information to a cloud server and it handles all the data requests and isn't relying on one person but rather a data center to handle the requests. Example if the StreamTorrent streamer forgot to turn on the game everyone would be out of luck. While if a data center last power (which is really rare) it simply move to another location.

My question was due to the new streaming system by the A-10 digital network would we like to try "sniff" (this is what the pirates call it) the link for every home game? This would require one user to actually have a paid account because the streaming links changes everygame compared to last year where we used the same link all season for home games.

Makes more sense now. I appreciate the info gobills. Please keep it coming and hopefully we'll get a stream up and running on Thursday

FYI SLU just posted this:

Courtesy: Saint Louis Athletics
Release: 11/20/2013

Saint Louis University’s men’s basketball games on Thursday, Nov. 21, and Saturday, Nov. 23, will be televised on FOX Sports Midwest Plus due to overlap with other programming commitments on FOX Sports Midwest. Below are channel numbers for FOX Sports Midwest Plus for local video providers.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers for local video providers

Thursday, Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. CT: Oral Roberts at Saint Louis

Saturday, Nov. 23 at 7 p.m. CT: Bowling Green at Saint Louis

AT&T U-verse: Thursday 691 (HD 1691); Saturday 696 (HD 1696)

Charter: 223

DirecTV: Thursday 670 (HD 670-1); Saturday 680 (HD 680-1)

Dish: Thursday 442 (HD 9580, Hopper 412-30); Saturday 446 (HD 9516, Hopper 412-34)

Cable America: Maryland Heights and Republic 12 or 22

Cable One: Joplin 78

Centurylink: 749

Consolidated: 181

Fidelity: Rolla, Sullivan 68 or 72; check local lineup in other cities

HomeTel: 100-1 (HD 196)

Madison: 26

Mediacom: Columbia/Jefferson City, Springfield 126

New Wave: 16 (or check local lineup)

Poplar Bluff: 2

Suddenlink: Boonville 59

Suddenlink: Branson 18

Suddenlink: Carthage and Monett 10

FOX Sports Midwest Plus channel numbers for additional providers can be found here: http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/common/medialib/268/11-13-13_channel_list.pdf.

FOX Sports Midwest Plus is a channel used by FOX Sports Midwest to simultaneously show multiple events on two channels. FOX Sports Midwest Plus is available to all video providers that carry FOX Sports Midwest. Some providers carry FOX Sports Midwest Plus as a 24-hour full-time channel. Others choose to offer selected FOX Sports Midwest Plus programming and designate a channel to show the events.

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/222646/1/watch-oral-roberts-vs-saint-louis.html

Just turned on.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.