Crews and Last Schollie

I don't remember any talk about how DE was going to handle the 7'5" guy from NMSt. He was never going to guard that guy.

New Mexico State may take a lot of free throws, but making them is another matter. The Aggies’ FT percentage of .656 ranks 281st in the nation. NMSU’s giant post player, the 7-5 Sim Bhullar, has made only 74 of 159 free throws this season (.465.)

To state the obvious, it wouldn't be a good thing for SLU to have Dwayne Evans parked on the bench, idled by foul trouble.

It'll be fun to see Evans try out his magician's supply of fakes, tricks, dips and deception if he has the ball down low against the beastly Bhullar.

New Mexico State may take a lot of free throws, but making them is another matter. The Aggies’ FT percentage of .656 ranks 281st in the nation. NMSU’s giant post player, the 7-5 Sim Bhullar, has made only 74 of 159 free throws this season (.465.)

To state the obvious, it wouldn't be a good thing for SLU to have Dwayne Evans parked on the bench, idled by foul trouble.

It'll be fun to see Evans try out his magician's supply of fakes, tricks, dips and deception if he has the ball down low against the beastly Bhullar.

My bad. I thought you meant DE guarding him

That's exactly what I'm saying. It just seemed to me that a lot of people were acting like this was conclusive proof that we're done with 2013. Maybe not. 50-50.

This is not even close to 50/50 - for it to be 50/50 it would mean that there is an equal chance of something falling in our laps as not and that is not true at all. Having something falling in your lap is something more like 95/5 not happening. I think it is pretty fair to say that Crews is not focused on recruiting anybody for this class at this date and is concentrated on next year's group.

This is not even close to 50/50 - for it to be 50/50 it would mean that there is an equal chance of something falling in our laps as not and that is not true at all. Having something falling in your lap is something more like 95/5 not happening. I think it is pretty fair to say that Crews is not focused on recruiting anybody for this class at this date and is concentrated on next year's group.

So...50/50?

Maybe............ maybe not

I'm sure that some of you will disagree with me, but could we possibly stop with the "50/50"/"maybe/maybe not" routine. It's run it course and is no longer (if it ever was) funny. I, for one, am tired of seeing recent posts, from respected posters, which cause me to click on the thread only to see nothing more interesting than 50-50 or maybe-maybe not. I look to this Board for the best source of information on Billiken basketball not such "clever" things as how to alter the spelling of a certain 4-letter word to by-pass the Board's filters. I understand that my reason for coming to this site might be different than some of you, but haven't the above things reached a point that they should come to a well-earned conclusion.

Let's move on to such interesting topics as: Blake Ahern; should we join the MVC; trashing Fr. Biondi and/or should Brad S have been fired! :D

I'm sure that some of you will disagree with me, but could we possibly stop with the "50/50"/"maybe/maybe not" routine. It's run it course and is no longer (if it ever was) funny. I, for one, am tired of seeing recent posts, from respected posters, which cause me to click on the thread only to see nothing more interesting than 50-50 or maybe-maybe not. I look to this Board for the best source of information on Billiken basketball not such "clever" things as how to alter the spelling of a certain 4-letter word to by-pass the Board's filters. I understand that my reason for coming to this site might be different than some of you, but haven't the above things reached a point that they should come to a well-earned conclusion.

Let's move on to such interesting topics as: Blake Ahern; should we join the MVC; trashing Fr. Biondi and/or should Brad S have been fired! :D

No kidding, people. It's July 31st, surely there has to be more news than just the worn out "50/50" routine. Maybe? Maybe not?