Who is coaching our bigs since Jensen left?

Has anyone got a clue as to how this staff separates duties? Game coaching seemed to be by committee that spread to KM

and JB as well as the coaches. How democratic can they get? Whitesell indicated to me they are using a 9 man rotation system

and after that we are all assuming they are continuing the RM system and several people have suggested JC has a difference

in setting picks; after that, it seems we were on and off what I considered a terrible decision to not rebound on free throws when

we do not get the inside block.

Any further insight would be helpful. (especially, who is coaching the bigs and will the new president give us a budget for a bigs

coach or is there a limit to how many NCAA allows on coaching staff?

Will raises for the coaches be allowed if the rest of the faculty is still restrained by the 2007 recession austerity programs?

Has anyone got a clue as to how this staff separates duties? Game coaching seemed to be by committee that spread to KM

and JB as well as the coaches. How democratic can they get? Whitesell indicated to me they are using a 9 man rotation system

and after that we are all assuming they are continuing the RM system and several people have suggested JC has a difference

in setting picks; after that, it seems we were on and off what I considered a terrible decision to not rebound on free throws when

we do not get the inside block.

Any further insight would be helpful. (especially, who is coaching the bigs and will the new president give us a budget for a bigs

coach or is there a limit to how many NCAA allows on coaching staff?

Will raises for the coaches be allowed if the rest of the faculty is still restrained by the 2007 recession austerity programs?

We have the return of the carriage-return man.

I asked a similar question in another thread, namely who coaches our bigs? The NCAA does restrict the number of coaches, as well as the number of GA's, so you can't just add one without another leaving.

Exactly, and you deserved a thread of your own for this subject in my mind. and I may be the only ones concerned with this. It seems Absurd is more concerned whether I use an I phone or an actual computer than having a basketball interest.

RED ALERT!

He has his deflector shields up, Capt. Jimbo. That's why our photon torpedoes of knowledge won't penetrate his 60s-rooted habit.

While he did master the use of the padd, at the conn he looks at the console and thinks that when a line reaches the end of the display he must press the enter button to make the input wrap. Will he ever learn that, whether on a padd or a console, the only time it's necessary to press return is to make a new paragraph?

It's illogical, Jimbo, for him to blame the device.

It's not spelled wrong. However, I did use the wrong word. Thanks for your subtlety. Edit made.

It's spelled wrong for the intended useage. Your just going to have to live with it. (I didn't misspell you're, i just used the wrong word. If only they could device some sort of spelling or grammar checker that could help......)

It's spelled wrong for the intended useage. Your just going to have to live with it. (I didn't misspell you're, i just used the wrong word. If only they could device some sort of spelling or grammar checker that could help......)

Well, at least you didn't say, "Your just going to have to life with it."

Dwayne Evans

DE must be a guard/forward because I hear he is taking reps with the smalls and bigs. :rolleyes:. Staff thinks he is a small, so he is a small in mine eyes.

Ok, I'll bite "Who is coaching the bigs?"

No one has answered the question yet!

Well, since Kwamain and Barnett were coaches last year, per GOSLU68, and Mitchell is now gone, I am going to go with Barnett. Jake Barnett is now responsible for coaching the bigs.