Obama Picks Louisville Over SLU

bomble

acie, i complimented your leader. i dont understand your fury.

No fury at all. Quite the contrary. I'm just enjoying exposing the hypocrisy of your old "ban political talk" crusade.

BTW, "nobama" really sounds like a compliment. You have no credibility on this topic. Quit while you are behind.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what the big deal is. I like it-more humanizing. So he spent a good 5-10 mins before bed or taking a crap looking at the bracket and picked who he wants. The staffers set everything up with Katz and fill in the first 2 rounds. They have Katz waiting in a room, Obama pops in for about 5 mins, and then he's on to his next thing. I highly doubt he can fix all the problems in the world in 10-15 mins of total time. Every minute of his day is structured.

It's not like us where we just zone the ###### out at work for a good 2-3 hours debating picks and writing on message boards.

You don't have to like his politics to enjoy this. This is the tourney. It's fun for everyone.

+1

I don't see what the big deal is. I like it-more humanizing. So he spent a good 5-10 mins before bed or taking a crap looking at the bracket and picked who he wants. The staffers set everything up with Katz and fill in the first 2 rounds. They have Katz waiting in a room, Obama pops in for about 5 mins, and then he's on to his next thing. I highly doubt he can fix all the problems in the world in 10-15 mins of total time. Every minute of his day is structured.

It's not like us where we just zone the ###### out at work for a good 2-3 hours debating picks and writing on message boards.

You don't have to like his politics to enjoy this. This is the tourney. It's fun for everyone.

Unacceptable. He should have been working on the budget. Nader would have been working on the budget.

I saw the ESPN video and Obama sure seemed to know specific details about each of the teams, coaches, conferences, etc, as he wrote each pick one by one on the bracket board. Wow he knew a lot. Shaka is one of his favorite coaches. Etc.

Though I suspect, possibly, that it was scripted, and he was acting. Possibly. Maybe. :D

Well he has always said that one of the few programs he watches regularly is Sportscenter before bed or while he's riding a bike/exercising.

Unacceptable. He should have been working on the budget. Nader would have been working on the budget.

True that and he would've made everything safer. Imagine this nerf cars.......mind blown. Also Nader picked the RMU upset of UK he's a Basketball Nostradamus and could post up BHO so easily.

President Obama's budgets have been late, but he's always submitted them. They haven't been realistic, more of a political document, but Presidential budgets don't really matter since Congress passes them without his approval.

Also, Nerf cars are unsafe at any speed.

Well he has always said that one of the few programs he watches regularly is Sportscenter before bed or while he's riding a bike/exercising.

Balderdash.

Watch the video, he sounded like a 24/7/365 college hoops fanatic like jbizzle or Pistol, he knew every team, coach, conference, etc.

It was phony Hollywood staged photo op crapolla for fools to believe that he is a real March Madness fan, one of us "regular people".

Twaddle.

True that and he would've made everything safer. Imagine this nerf cars.......mind blown. Also Nader picked the RMU upset of UK he's a Basketball Nostradamus and could post up BHO so easily.

Yes! Now we're talking. Can we count on your support in 2016?

Balderdash.

Watch the video, he sounded like a 24/7/365 college hoops fanatic like jbizzle or Pistol, he knew every team, coach, conference, etc.

It was phony Hollywood staged photo op crapolla for fools to believe that he is a real March Madness fan, one of us "regular people".

Twaddle.

Yeah he knew EVERYTHING-

Like that UCLA lost a good guy.

Trey Burke and the rest of em

Florida has power!

Belmont is quick!

I like Coach Smart!

Never bet against Coach Izzo!

Balderdash.

Twaddle.

Give em hell MB. Keep fighting the good fight. I bet he was also reading off a teleprompter!

Imagine President Obama could have used the 3 minutes it took to fill out the bracket to solve the world's hunger issues, disarm a nuclear Iran and dissolve the teasonous Tea Party, but he just wasted our tax payer money again. Read what you write before you press send. I think it's cool that our president has a human element.

Balderdash.

Twaddle.

Soooo, earlier in this thread it was that he watches too much basketball and isn't doing his job (i.e. "establishing budgets"). Now it's that he doesn't know anything and it's all scripted. Seems fair.

Ace, in fairness, we are a 4 seed. I didn't look at the whole thing, but does he have any seeds over 4 in the Sweet 16? He tends to pick all chalk in these things.

That being said, do any of the big analysts pick anything but chalk? It's been a remarkable year of extreme parity and every tournament has crazy upsets, but they still all just end up slotting 1s and 2s in the FINAL FOUR. I want to see an analyst show some balls for once.

Doug Gottleib picked us over Louisville this morning on Dan Patrick show. We should probably be saving some of this positive pub for a rainy day.

Soooo, earlier in this thread it was that he watches too much basketball and isn't doing his job (i.e. "establishing budgets"). Now it's that he doesn't know anything and it's all scripted. Seems fair.

Fair and balanced...

HE WATCHES TOO MUCH BUT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!111!!!!!

#teleprompter

#foxnews

Doug Gottleib picked us over Louisville this morning on Dan Patrick show. We should probably be saving some of this positive pub for a rainy day.

That is excellent news.

Fair and balanced. I think I also saw someone use the phrase 'Mr. Hollywood' a few pages ago without any trace of irony.

RonaldReagan.jpg

Yes he wastes our time with this sort of nonsense but does not have time in FOUR years to establish a national budget for the largest economy on the planet. An economy that is plunging. FOUR YEARS.

Does your home have a budget?

Did you spend 40% more than you make at home for the last 4 years and plan on it for the next four years but then do foo-foo goody goody staged scripted publicity stunts like this on ESPN?

If that is your position, then fine.

Yes he wastes our time with this sort of nonsense but does not have time in FOUR years to establish a national budget for the largest economy on the planet. An economy that is plunging. FOUR YEARS.

Did you spend 40% more than you make at home for the last 4 years and plan on it for the next four years but then do foo-foo goody goody staged scripted publicity stunts like this on ESPN?

I think you're confusing President Obama with the Senate Democrats. Obama proposes a budget each year. Congress, not the President, actually hash out a budget (or are at least supposed to).

Either way, regardless of whether Congress does its job, the President does not sign or approve budgets passed by Congress.

Glad to see since DG is my favorite of the main cbb analysts. And I'm not just saying that because he picked us

Ha ha, awesome. Keep digging MB.

+2

I don't get it. Whether you like him or not, shouldn't he be able to have a life and enjoy sports?