New Mexico State: Scouting

Pistol

You guys can enjoy some Redneck tweets:

https://twitter.com/Yosh__63

https://twitter.com/Passwaters_78

https://twitter.com/IanSween

https://twitter.com/tstampler

These guys are all graduated it looks like, some of them PE teachers for their podunk local schools, and still living in the past about how they "played ball" for their unaccredited school on the 1-11 football team.

Enjoy!

That's some impressive stuff. Maybe only 10 point dogs against East St. Louis HS in football? #areyoukiddingme

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at their conference, it's the MVC without WSU and Creighton.

In the video SLU looks quick, but the defenses on them don't look quite as fast as us. It's gonna be a good one to watch. -- quote from their board. The speaker used Butler game @ SLU highlights.

Yeah I saw that. What a doofus.

Maybe we can invite him to out board to bring up the MVC vs A-10 debate.

Or we could tell him to do a quick google search so he can see the A-10 is one of the top conferences in the country with 5 teams dancing.

Yeah I saw that. What a doofus.

Maybe we can invite him to out board to bring up the MVC vs A-10 debate.

Or we could tell him to do a quick google search so he can see the A-10 is one of the top conferences in the country with 5 teams dancing.

Their football team is such fine gentlemen. They somehow made Carbondale fans look refined.

I think drawing a charge on thier big man could be the very last thing someone does.
That would be 7'5" 360 pounds of career ending car crushing force...... Give him the basket and race down the court for an easy 2 or open 3.

I think drawing a charge on thier big man could be the very last thing someone does.

That would be 7'5" 360 pounds of career ending car crushing force...... Give him the basket and race down the court for an easy 2 or open 3.

I was saying earlier that this dude could kill someone. He should be in the WWE not College Basketball.

I'm watching the NMSU game against UT Arlington on the ESPN app on my son's xbox. They both suck! That giant mf'er doesn't move at all. No way he tries to guard our bigs anywhere. He doesn't miss if you get it to him under the basket but deny hime the ball and he's a big slow tree....

Someone PLEASE tell Cody to just back out of the way when the big man comes a running... Get fouls on him on the offensive end, don't risk your life attempting it on the defensive end.

And again, Rob Loe will get beat up in the post by the big galoof and their other big guys, but on the offensive end he'll be a match-up nightmare. We seem to play some good help defense in the post and I doubt (but does anybody) that the big man is a good passer. Don't wanna take it too lightly, but SLU -11.

If good Rob shows up, this will be a laugher.

If bad Rob shows up, Cody will have a big day.

They certainly didn't think much of Butler as an opponent...but the Billikens had something to do with that. They actually remind me of UMass without Chaz Williams. They're going to try to out-athlete us all game. I'd love to see an early Jordair block on somebody. We're going to get a lot of FTs.

Not only will we thump their basketball team, our basketball team would kick their jokef of a football team's ass on the gridiron, too.

Not only will we thump their basketball team, our basketball team would kick their jokef of a football team's ass on the gridiron, too.

Jordair Jett for 400+rushing yards. 7tds. SLU -49

Classic.. Someone should mention to their football team in a tweet asking them if they are done selling cookies yet in efforts to help them raise money for their football program?? That was classic when that happened.. NMSU, very classy group down south.. (Note the sarcasm)

That gem is from UNM's message board.