Cody since VCU

almaman

CE needs to come in no earlier than 10 minutes into the game. He needs the rest and he needs the tempo to burn out a little so his curl

Is fresh and he can look good on his cuts, routes, etc. he is tired and playing drag ass...not up to his own standards. We might be well off to get out of th A10 tourney now so we can rest for the big dance

CE needs to come in no earlier than 10 minutes into the game. He needs the rest and he needs the tempo to burn out a little so his curl

Is fresh and he can look good on his cuts, routes, etc. he is tired and playing drag ass...not up to his own standards. We might be well off to get out of th A10 tourney now so we can rest for the big dance

I went to the game yesterday, Cody looks tired! His performance was just not as good as he used to be. If he get his stuffs back, our game will become much easier.

He needs to continue to shoot.. And then shoot some more. He'll be fine

No he does not! Mccall, Loe and Mitchell should start shooting more than he does. He did the same thing in the NCAA tournament last year. If he had hit just half of his wide open shots we would have defeated Michigan State. I will be surprised if he helps us offensively during the rest of the season. I believe he will continue to help us in other ways. Teams are going to keep giving him open looks until he starts hitting with regularly. He should start posting up and trying to score inside and that may help him.

i also disagree, whoever gets a good lood should shoot including Cody. He will start hitting again. However, i would like to see him driving to the basket more.

Agree with your first point. But I don't think Cody should be looking to drive it to the basket. That's not his game. When he does drive he does not look good and attempts to draw contact rather than actually shoot.

Agree with your first point. But I don't think Cody should be looking to drive it to the basket. That's not his game. When he does drive he does not look good and attempts to draw contact rather than actually shoot.

It may not be the best part of his game but Cody is smart enough to know when he can and can't beat his man off the dribble or post up and beat his man that way.