Evans

Schasz

Evans does not have the big time scoring numbers, but this clown from Lasalle was apparently the 2nd leading scorer in the A10 until today. Didnt know who he was before the game and I don't give a crap after the game.

If you didn't know who Ramon Galloway was before today, you are the clown. Ignorance is not a badge of honor. Entering today he was averaging 17.8 points, 3.8 assists, and 2.1 steals while shooting 42.6% from beyond the arc. He was 2nd team all conference last season. Not exactly a lightweight.

Galloway was certainly not the first elite player to be held in check by SLU's defense.

Evans deserves first team all conference consideration, but A10 POY usually doesn't come from the conference champion. Khalif Wyatt will probably win for single handedly carrying a flawed Temple team to the NCAA tournament bubble. Not a knock against Dwayne, but that's just the way it works (also don't discount the pro Philly anti-midwest bias in the voting).

How can an announcer get the intros right and still call him Dwight during the game?

There must be a third talent in sports announcing that could be considered-don't we have communications graduating each year?

I see 3-12 and 8. Looks clownish.

Kwamain and Jordair are elite defenders and Crews made it a priority to contain Galloway...to that point where - when McCall and Evans were out, with Jett/Mitchell preoccupied with Duren/Galloway, Barnett was assigned to Garland who promptly ate Jake for lunch

while we're having fun with small sample sizes...forget about Evans, clearly Rob Loe is the real A10 POY, not to mention a lock of the basketball hall of fame based on his 7-7, 3-3 3pt, 3-3 FT

Kwamain and Jordair are elite defenders and Crews made it a priority to contain Galloway...to that point where - when McCall and Evans were out, with Jett/Mitchell preoccupied with Duren/Galloway, Barnett was assigned to Garland who promptly ate Jake for lunch

I would say Mike is also an elite defender. I feel comfortable with he, Kwa or Jordair guarding anyone under 6'4". Luckily we have Dwayne who is actually a pretty damn good wing defender himself. He can take on anyone ranging from Galloway to Rosey Jones at Butler.

We're weaker down low with Cody and Rob, who don't block shots but at least get decent position and generally play hard.

I really think the only times our D has not looked great are when we routinely get beat off the dribble (Christon at X) or when we can't rebound. Other than that we've been practically flawless. And our perimeter defense may be unmatched in the nation.

I would say Mike is also an elite defender. I feel comfortable with he, Kwa or Jordair guarding anyone under 6'4". Luckily we have Dwayne who is actually a pretty damn good wing defender himself. He can take on anyone ranging from Galloway to Rosey Jones at Butler.

Mike was primarily tasked with guarding Duren, not Galloway. Context.

Dwayne (the Dwight meme was never funny...can we please retire that already?) is our MVP. He is a beast on both ends. When we have 3 of Mitchell/McCall/Jett/Evans on the floor, our defense is Elite. The system breaks down when Evans and/or more than 1 guard get into foul trouble and we're forced to go with Barnett for extended minutes. I don't understand why La Salle didn't just iso Garland and Barnett every trip until Crews was forced to call timeout or sub. I like Barnett, but he's not quick enough to defend quality scoring guards for any significant period of time. Evans is the glue that holds our defense together.

Dwayne (the Dwight meme was never funny...can we please retire that already?) is our MVP. He is a beast on both ends. When we have 3 of Mitchell/McCall/Jett/Evans on the floor, our defense is Elite. The system breaks down when Evans and/or more than 1 guard get into foul trouble and we're forced to go with Barnett for extended minutes. I don't understand why La Salle didn't just iso Garland and Barnett every trip until Crews was forced to call timeout or sub. I like Barnett, but he's not quick enough to defend quality scoring guards for any significant period of time. Evans is the glue that holds our defense together.

who is the hell is Dwayne?

How can an announcer get the intros right and still call him Dwight during the game?

There must be a third talent in sports announcing that could be considered-don't we have communications graduating each year?

How could he announce McCall when Mitchell is walking out there before the game - this "guy" has go to go. What a joke he is to himself and SLU.

Can you call it just a meme when your dumbass pa announcer screws up his name each and every game? It isn't funny at all. It's the symptom of a disease.