Tickets for LaSalle

JMM28

A friend and I are coming down on Saturday for the game. Anyone have any extra tickets they want to sell? As of right now it appears to be damn near a sell out. Around 15 single seats left.

After JMM gets taken care of, I'm looking for 3. I'm covered personally but my parents and brother (who teaches at SLU and is on campus everyday) don't plan ahead as well.

You may get lucky if/when LaSalle releases some back to SLU. Even for a sold out game, I'm sure you can get in with a modestly higher price through the scalpers

That being said, this is awesome. The more people start to feel like they can't just wait till a few days before the game to get tickets the more they move into the "I should buy a bunch of tickets early in the season" or even better the "I might as well just get season tickets" camp.

JMM and Pistol -- Long story, but because my kid is going to be in the Baby Race, I've managed to end up with two extra tickets. The tickets are in Section 110 and face value is $32.00. PM me if you're interested.

-hey, keep the Baby Race clean, no supplements in your kid!!!! ;)

JMM and Pistol -- Long story, but because my kid is going to be in the Baby Race, I've managed to end up with two extra tickets. The tickets are in Section 110 and face value is $32.00. PM me if you're interested.

Get JMM first, then let me know if he found others.

-hey, keep the Baby Race clean, no supplements in your kid!!!! ;)

It's amazing what a little HGH does for his crawling speed!! We also have to figure out the best (for lack of a better word) "lure" to use to get him to to the finish line. I have no doubt he's got the necessary speed, but the concentration's been the problem during practice!

It's amazing what a little HGH does for his crawling speed!! We also have to figure out the best (for lack of a better word) "lure" to use to get him to to the finish line. I have no doubt he's got the necessary speed, but the concentration's been the problem during practice!

-awesome, thanks, good luck!!!

You may get lucky if/when LaSalle releases some back to SLU. Even for a sold out game, I'm sure you can get in with a modestly higher price through the scalpers

That being said, this is awesome. The more people start to feel like they can't just wait till a few days before the game to get tickets the more they move into the "I should buy a bunch of tickets early in the season" or even better the "I might as well just get season tickets" camp.

Do you how many days out this typically happens?

We have tickets at Royal Bank of Missouri offices which may be purchased for $10.00.

This is the tip of the day, by the way. Thanks a ton. My mom just got three tickets together at a nearby Royal Bank branch. Anyone still looking for some would be wise to go this route.

By the way, a guy on Stubhub wants $52/seat for a pair in the 200s and a guy on Craigslist wants $160 for a pair in the 100s.

This is the tip of the day, by the way. Thanks a ton. My mom just got three tickets together at a nearby Royal Bank branch. Anyone still looking for some would be wise to go this route.

By the way, a guy on Stubhub wants $52/seat for a pair in the 200s and a guy on Craigslist wants $160 for a pair in the 100s.

You're welcome. Thanks for stopping in the Branch. I hope the people were friendly and helpful.

You're welcome. Thanks for stopping in the Branch. I hope the people were friendly and helpful.

Well, I told my mom to stop by. I'm sure they were nice to her. She's a nice lady- most of the time. She sent me a super excited text about getting three tickets for $30 after she left, so it seems as if the experience was smooth.

All the branches had them this afternoon. Generally, they're in the same area. I think Section 210, but I could be wrong.

She said the three she picked up were in 209, row M.

I also posted this on Facebook and Twitter and at least two other friends of mine have picked up tickets with this deal. It did bring up a question, though: has RBOM been doing this all season? And if they don't sell the allotment at the branches, what happens to those tickets?

Well, I told my mom to stop by. I'm sure they were nice to her. She's a nice lady- most of the time. She sent me a super excited text about getting three tickets for $30 after she left, so it seems as if the experience was smooth.

She said the three she picked up were in 209, row M.

I also posted this on Facebook and Twitter and at least two other friends of mine have picked up tickets with this deal. It did bring up a question, though: has RBOM been doing this all season? And if they don't sell the allotment at the branches, what happens to those tickets?

First time this year.

I like this promotion a lot better than the goofy Living social deals. Supporting one of our big donors/sponsors with something that will bring foot traffic into the bank AND I would assume SLU gets the majority of the revenue. Amazing.