Dear VCU Lurker Fans

moytoy12

Or at least some warning points.

If you get warning points I'll be so jealous. I've gotten none and I even threatened to fight two other posters at the same time.

This may sound weird, but I think what killed our defense was YOUR defense.

We can't set up our press if we can't score...and man, that's one of the worst first halves I've ever seen us have (credit to SLU).

Ding ding ding. No field goals during a 10 minute stretch meant we didn't have to see your press for most of that.

Havoc relies on them having some very long and quick guards, which they do. Now towards the end of the game they were doing a whole lot more trapping. That confused KM since most of the game he only had to beat one guy off the dribble. I agree though they can do some damage in the dance if they play teams w/ not so hot guards. As for Reddick, admit it we'd kill for a guy like that to come to SLU.

This may sound weird, but I think what killed our defense was YOUR defense.

We can't set up our press if we can't score...and man, that's one of the worst first halves I've ever seen us have (credit to SLU).

[\quote]

Doesn't sound weird at all. After the game, I was saying to people that the big, genius method to beat VCU was to keep them from scoring.