KM

moytoy12

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jbizzle09" data-cid="336009" data-time="1358039898"><p>

Yes. It was a tough game against big guards. He has earend the right to lead this team. Let's not overreact to an expected loss to a tourney level team on the road. We are better than that.</p></blockquote>

I hear you, but should we be working him back into game shape off the bench?

Not sure he has earned the right this year.

Mike and Jordair are playing the best right now. I agree that Kwamain is probably the leader and has earned the right to play...I'm more into looking for more minutes for Jordair Jett.

Kwamain starting gives the Bills a heck of a lot more flexibility with the bench than other permutations.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="For-DaLove" data-cid="336022" data-time="1358044545"><p>

You wanna bench a 5th year senior starting point guard? Yes, he's rusty. But wow.</p></blockquote>

Not for good, but I think we are better with JJ and MM right now.

What a pile of crap. This might be the dumbest thread ever started on this board. We lose on the road at Temple (believe me, I wanted the Thrillbees to win) and you're questioning whether our senior leader should start. Who gives a rat's ass. If he was the sixth man would there be a major difference? We got beat by a good team that had just lost two in a row on the road to good teams. Man, I could have never seen that coming. There were a couple of teams who believe they'll be in the final four that did a similar thing today.

What a pile of crap. This might be the dumbest thread ever started on this board. We lose on the road at Temple (believe me, I wanted the Thrillbees to win) and you're questioning whether our senior leader should start. Who gives a rat's ass. If he was the sixth man would there be a major difference? We got beat by a good team that had just lost two in a row on the road to good teams. Man, I could have never seen that coming. There were a couple of teams who believe they'll be in the final four that did a similar thing today.

Yep. I saw Duke (Ranked #1) and Mizzou (ranked #10) lose to inferior teams today on the road. I guess it is time for them to start looking at their starting lineups and downgrading fellas. :unsure:

Great post. We all would have loved to win that game, but we match up terribly with Temple because of their big, athletic guards. Plus, very few teams ever go into Temple and come out with a win.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Band Legend" data-cid="336036" data-time="1358050346"><p>

What a pile of crap. This might be the dumbest thread ever started on this board. We lose on the road at Temple (believe me, I wanted the Thrillbees to win) and you're questioning whether our senior leader should start. Who gives a rat's ass. If he was the sixth man would there be a major difference? We got beat by a good team that had just lost two in a row on the road to good teams. Man, I could have never seen that coming. There were a couple of teams who believe they'll be in the final four that did a similar thing today.</p></blockquote>

Hahaha. Moytoy you are a retard. Meltdown down mode after losing on the road to a good team. U should join clock tower and give up on the season

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Band Legend" data-cid="336036" data-time="1358050346"><p>

What a pile of crap. This might be the dumbest thread ever started on this board. We lose on the road at Temple (believe me, I wanted the Thrillbees to win) and you're questioning whether our senior leader should start. Who gives a rat's ass. If he was the sixth man would there be a major difference? We got beat by a good team that had just lost two in a row on the road to good teams. Man, I could have never seen that coming. There were a couple of teams who believe they'll be in the final four that did a similar thing today.</p></blockquote>

First, it was an objective question. Second, MM and JJ are playing better. Third, KM is clearly pressing. Starting may be for high school, but KM would be coming in against the other team's third or fourth guard.

Yep, retarded to think that easing our 5th year senior in might mean bringing him in off the bench for a few games.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="2010andBeyond" data-cid="336041" data-time="1358054108"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Band Legend" data-cid="336036" data-time="1358050346"><p><br />

What a pile of crap. This might be the dumbest thread ever started on this board. We lose on the road at Temple (believe me, I wanted the Thrillbees to win) and you're questioning whether our senior leader should start. Who gives a rat's ass. If he was the sixth man would there be a major difference? We got beat by a good team that had just lost two in a row on the road to good teams. Man, I could have never seen that coming. There were a couple of teams who believe they'll be in the final four that did a similar thing today.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

Hahaha. Moytoy you are a retard. Meltdown down mode after losing on the road to a good team. U should join clock tower and give up on the season</p></blockquote>

I know I'm retarded. But it's a fair question for the short term.

No chicken little from me, but I think it's pretty evident right now that Kwam is the third best guard on the team. I don't care if he starts, but JJ and MM should currently be getting more minutes.

Additionally - I hope Dwayne pulls a Rob Loe and pulls it together again. The Bills are so much more dangerous when he is a triple threat (rebounds, scoring, defense).

I will state this, that if McCall and Cody didn't go 0-8 from 3-point range, we wouldn't have a thread started about the need for Mitchell to come off of the bench. A loss will always lead to overreaction and second-guessing. Mitchell is the best player on this team. Bar none. He is also the true leader of the team. He broke his foot over the summer and had to start the season rehabbing it.

Yes, he is not at his best. However, we saw last season when he started off slow and ended up schooling the A-10 at the end of the conference season and then destroying Memphis in the NCAA tourney, the wait is worth it. I'd prefer that KM be given the reigns as he was last season to get his feet wet. He had struggles early on last season. But after a while, he was the same KM we were accustomed to. Let him have his struggles. The rewards will be worth it!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jbizzle09" data-cid="336049" data-time="1358058825"><p>

I will state this, that if McCall and Cody didn't go 0-8 from 3-point range, we wouldn't have a thread started about the need for Mitchell to come off of the bench. A loss will always lead to overreaction and second-guessing. Mitchell is the best player on this team. Bar none. He is also the true leader of the team. He broke his foot over the summer and had to start the season rehabbing it.<br />

<br />

Yes, he is not at his best. However, we saw last season when he started off slow and ended up schooling the A-10 at the end of the conference season and then destroying Memphis in the NCAA tourney, the wait is worth it. I'd prefer that KM be given the reigns as he was last season to get his feet wet. He had struggles early on last season. But after a while, he was the same KM we were accustomed to. Let him have his struggles. The rewards will be worth it!</p></blockquote>.

This is true. MM looked like zebra $h!t

For some reason my reply function is still screwed up but Bizzle hit it on the head. Great post.

We lost to a better team, on the road. I guess I'm just not that surprised and don't see the need for huge changes. We have a great team and we can got 7 deep with studs. We'll be fine. I'd bet almost anything we finish in the top 3 in the conference.

No doubt losing to Temple in a game that could have been ours stings. But bench a preseason all conference player? C'mon, man, this team is only going as far as KM takes them. He's the leader. You can bet MM and JJ would scoff at this post. Sure, KM's still out of synch, he acknowledges as much. But you don't step on the throat of a guy who's worked so hard to get back to leading his team. Give him time, he'll be fine. I'm more worried about CE's 3 shot and having MM be a little more aggressive in taking his shot.

The real bottom line here is how many folks gave SLU a W in their predictions for this game?