GDT: Temple is Doomed

JettFlight5

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p>

Blown off the court by an A-10 opponent...<br />

<br />

Better make some serious adjustments.</p></blockquote>

Blown off the court?

Double digit loss to a team we probably should have beat?

Yep, that qualifies.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335997" data-time="1358039192"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="moytoy12" data-cid="335993"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p><br />

Blown off the court by an A-10 opponent...<br /><br />

<br /><br />

Better make some serious adjustments.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

<br />

Blown off the court?</p></blockquote>

Double digit loss to a team we probably should have beat?<br />

<br />

Yep, that qualifies.</p></blockquote>

You're ridiculous. We play a horrible offensive game against a top 6 team in our league on the road and we were in it throughout. Blown out? Santa Clara was a blow out. This was nowhere close.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335997" data-time="1358039192"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="moytoy12" data-cid="335993"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p><br />

<br /><br />

<br />

<br />

Blown off the court?</p></blockquote>

Double digit loss to a team we probably should have beat?<br />

<br />

Yep, that qualifies.</p></blockquote>

Get off the ledge. Jesus.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336003" data-time="1358039485"><p>

No defense for what happened tonight.<br />

<br />

I had high expectations for this team this season. Give-away nights piss me off.</p></blockquote>

You should probably stop watching road games then.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336003" data-time="1358039485"><p>

No defense for what happened tonight.<br />

<br />

I had high expectations for this team this season. Give-away nights piss me off.</p></blockquote>

You should probably stop watching road games then.

Nah, they still schedule them.

Seems most people here expected to lose. That sucks.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p>

Blown off the court by an A-10 opponent...<br />

<br />

Better make some serious adjustments.</p></blockquote>

You are the worst over reactor on this board

I expect a lot. Is that a crime?

I've been on for every game this year. Don't see why it's such a problem.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336008" data-time="1358039731"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="336006"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p><br />

<br /><br />

<br />

You are the worst over reactor on this board</p></blockquote>

I expect a lot. Is that a crime?<br />

<br />

I've been on for every game this year. Don't see why it's such a problem.</p></blockquote>

I wouldn't be bummed if you quit posting after losses

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336008" data-time="1358039731"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="336006"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p><br />

<br /><br />

<br />

<br />

I've been on for every game this year. Don't see why it's such a problem.</p></blockquote>

So do I but I'm also realistic.

<br /><br />

<br />

<br />

So do I but I'm also realistic.

I'm not "realistic" in that I expect to win every game. This is still a really good team that will make the proper adjustments.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336014" data-time="1358040332"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="336013"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="336008" data-time="1358039731"><p><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billikenfan05" data-cid="336006"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="BustedDreams49" data-cid="335992" data-time="1358038571"><p><br /><br />

Blown off the court by an A-10 opponent...<br /><br /><br />

<br /><br /><br />

Better make some serious adjustments.</p></blockquote><br /><br />

<br /><br />

You are the worst over reactor on this board</p></blockquote><br />

I expect a lot. Is that a crime?<br /><br />

<br /><br />

I've been on for every game this year. Don't see why it's such a problem.</p></blockquote><br />

<br />

So do I but I'm also realistic.</p></blockquote>

I'm not "realistic" in that I expect to win every game. This is still a really good team that will make the proper adjustments.</p></blockquote>

As much as I wanted this team to win out there was no way they would. They played like but you said they got blown out which is a gross overstatement of what actually happened

While our 3 pt shooting was terrible,(19%) I always focus on opp 3 pt shootong because that is what RM would do and this is an RM team. Temple shot 45% from the arc...way to high. Had they shot the 25% or less I was hoping for (they ave 29.2%) you could knock off 9 points which probably would have given us the win even playing like we did..

Temple will probably move to A- so this will be a "quality " loss.

While our 3 pt shooting was terrible,(19%) I always focus on opp 3 pt shootong because that is what RM would do and this is an RM team. Temple shot 45% from the arc...way to high. Had they shot the 25% or less I was hoping for (they ave 29.2%) you could knock off 9 points which probably would have given us the win even playing like we did..

Bills grade stay the same?

I will have that tomorrow when all the games are finished today. All games affect the Bills to some extent.

We will slip back a little probably to B+ in that we just had moved up to A- The TAMU game was a big help to us.

I will have that tomorrow when all the games are finished today. All games affect the Bills to some extent.

We will slip back a little probably to B+ in that we just had moved up to A- The TAMU game was a big help to us.

What do you consider the "grade cutoff" for NCAA vs. other postseason?

I.E. A B- team would be on the bubble?

What do you consider the "grade cutoff" for NCAA vs. other postseason?

I.E. A B- team would be on the bubble?

It kind of depends because there are so many automatic bids. Many of those teams are C (sometimes D) and they take spots from deserving teams. The more teams that you let in with lower scores....pushes the cutoff higher for the deservung teams.

Generally an A or A+ team is in. Some A- teams get in and maybe an occasional B+. I can remember a few years ago Missouri St was an A team and failed to make it..

Thanks for the PBP, all, even as painful as it was. I was on the road between SD and LA throughout the game and only found out about the loss through the Slunatics' FB page.

Sucky, but not disastrous. We just need another 9-game win streak. :) Meanwhile, I'm off to eat some celebrity sushi (and no, that isn't a Jimbo allegory.)

The game was lost from the arc.We actually had 10 more FG attempts than Temple. That is also the exact same number of 3-point attempts we had more than Temple. However, we went 4-21 from 3-pt range. Outside of Rob Loe, who went 3-4, we went 1-17, with Cody and McCall (our two best shooters) going 0-8. If those two, along with Mitchell, could have hit at least a couple of more treys, the game would have been a whole lot different. When we go cold from the outside against a good team, it becomes a whole different ballgame.