OOC Opponents Progress

For-DaLove

As a resukt of last night's games the Bills have moved up to A-.

The biggest help was UW. Their win boosts them to B. This means our worst loss is to a B team. I will take that at this point.

UNM also moved up to A-. While I had them beating UNLV(the Pit advantage) it was still a good win. The test will be when they leave the Pit to play SanDSt and Wyo.

A nice win for TAMU which boosts them to a B-. They are a good team that will finish 5th-9th in the SEC.

KU came in close to target (I had them by 11) So even though they had to go to OT ...no change,,,btw ISU is an A team.

Nice win too for Butler although they remain at B+. I guess I am not on the Butler bandwagon yet. (sorry Irishdawg...at least dlarry will be happy). It was projected to be a close game and it was ... a little help but not enough to move them up.

I was rooting for SIU....that would have helped us as much as the UW win but the Salukis just didn't have enough.

Of course this will all be moot if we don't win tomight. The Bills need to take care of business which I think they will.