Fox Sports Midwest adds 10 Bills games to schedule

ARon

As of now 23 of 30 games are scheduled to be on tv somewhere (ESPNU, FSM, CBS college, NBC sports, PAC-12 network).

-Only 3 conf games not on TV

-Only 2 away games not on TV

Not perfect but much better than past years. Wonder if the NHL lockout helped.

As of now 23 of 30 games are scheduled to be on tv somewhere (ESPNU, FSM, CBS college, NBC sports, PAC-12 network).

-Only 3 conf games not on TV

-Only 2 away games not on TV

Not perfect but much better than past years. Wonder if the NHL lockout helped.

This is way better then what we been getting. Just renewed my Directv Sports Pak and I should get all these games. Also hopefully Scott will doing the color for these games for FOX. Not a big fan of constantly getting both Wolf or Lappas.

My hats off to May for getting us this.

you would think one of our local TV stations would jump at being the Bills station for any available game anywhere

68, I don't see Channel 11 sending a full team broadcasters and camera folks anywhere outside of St Louis.

But, concerning the Washington game broadcasted on the Pac10 network, why can't they buy the game from them for local broadcast?

But, concerning the Washington game broadcasted on the Pac10 network, why can't they buy the game from them for local broadcast?

From ch 11's perspective you have to wonder if an 11 pm game will get better or worse ratings than king of queens, everybody loves Raymond, etc. something tells me we don't really want to know the answer to that.

This is way better then what we been getting. Just renewed my Directv Sports Pak and I should get all these games. Also hopefully Scott will doing the color for these games for FOX. Not a big fan of constantly getting both Wolf or Lappas.

My hats off to May for getting us this.

Minor point: You may get 23 games but right now there is only 21 for sure (and that is great). Pac 12 TV has not signed a deal with DirecTV (although another channel may pick the game up):

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/2012/10/18/20121018no-deal-yet-pac-directv.html

Also, Saint Louis vs. Texas A&M will be on ESPNU in the CBE. If they win they will be on ESPNU again but the consolation game is on the Internets (ESPN3).

Minor point: You may get 23 games but right now there is only 21 for sure (and that is great). Pac 12 TV has not signed a deal with DirecTV (although another channel may pick the game up):

http://www.azcentral...ac-directv.html

Also, Saint Louis vs. Texas A&M will be on ESPNU in the CBE. If they win they will be on ESPNU again but the consolation game is on the Internets (ESPN3).

That's disappointing.

Seems in the past, late in the evening, the local West Coast FOX sports stations would broadcast a Pac12 or WCC game. Seen a bunch Washington games the past several years and just thought the SLU game would be on FOX Northwest. Didn't know Pac12 had its own separate network like Mountain West and the Big 10. Maybe they will work it out by the start of the season.

DirecTV wants to make the Pac-12 network pay per view or special cost tier. The Pac 12 knows this is death for their network. So, my guess is the only way Pac 12 network gets what they want is if they are willing to get less money. Hence the negotiation. DISH_TV has the Pac 12 network I believe.

I'm a little surprised that the Richmond game won't be televised.

Was surprised about that as well. I figured that game and the SIU game would be picked up.

Still that is great that we will have so many games televised. Much better than past years.

Does this mean less Rich Gould and more Dan McLoughlin? I am not a big fan of either but rather have Gould.

It is a little known fact that McLaughlin, after a drinking binge on the road in San Francisco in 2007, got a full back tattoo of Tony Dow (Wally Cleaver) wearing only 1 sock......... confirmed through snopes