OT: Billikens.com Bowling

Last Saturday I bowled my career high - 161, which I am still quite giddy about. I would peg my average game to be around 110. It was a perfect storm and just the right amount of beer to create an intense focus which led to my allustrious score. Just curious what are some of the posters best bowling scores.

Last Saturday I bowled my career high - 161, which I am still quite giddy about. I would peg my average game to be around 110. It was a perfect storm and just the right amount of beer to create an intense focus which led to my allustrious score. Just curious what are some of the posters best bowling scores.

Ehhh, somehwere around 180-190, I don't recall exactly. I usually don't come anywhere close to that, probably a 110 average as well. I've got a pretty nice hook for about a game or two, then it either gets painful or I stop caring.

Thanks, though, now I want to go bowling and eat BBQ at Moe's tonight. Not much else to do w/ the snow.

Pre crymdg days i bowled a lot. High score 276. only miss was a 6 spare in the 6th frame. Man i miss those days

I spent most of college bowling, playing pool or throwing darts. At one point I had an average of 240, my high was in the 280s. I now cannot hook the ball with any accuracy anymore and rarely go over 160.