OT- New Saucer Building Chipotle/Starbucks Image

Here is a rendering of what the saucer building will look like after its transformation into Starbucks/Chipotle is complete. Of all the things I have been jealous of these young, unknowing, new SLU students, a Chipotle right off campus is easily on top of the list.

Good to see continued Midtown development.

Posted Image

Here is a rendering of what the saucer building will look like after its transformation into Starbucks/Chipotle is complete. Of all the things I have been jealous of these young, unknowing, new SLU students, a Chipotle right off campus is easily on top of the list.

Good to see continued Midtown development.

Posted Image

fuok that place. if you can't MACHOsize your burrito, then fuok that place. fuok it right up its stupid ass. and don't get me gotdamn started on starbucks. coffee's for *******.

fuok that place. if you can't MACHOsize your burrito, then fuok that place. fuok it right up its stupid ass. and don't get me gotdamn started on starbucks. coffee's for *******.

+1000. Double del macho fry and a stranger giving you a ride through the drive thru. If you were a man youd hit white castle after that for a handful of jalapeno doubles for dessert. What was the crazy old lady's name that always pulled 3rd shift at of the taco in the mid 2000s?

+1000. Double del macho fry and a stranger giving you a ride through the drive thru. If you were a man youd hit white castle after that for a handful of jalapeno doubles for dessert. What was the crazy old lady's name that always pulled 3rd shift at of the taco in the mid 2000s?

"30 crunchy tacos......... and a bag of del scorcho sauce"............................. YOU AINT GETTING A WHOLE BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years after I graduated from SLU, this is pretty cool. For most of my time at SLU though, this might not have been that big of a deal for me. Didn't discover the greatness of Chipotle, and to a lesser extent Qdoba, until my last semester at SLU. I drank coffee in college and already had decided that I preferred coffee from a real Starbucks, not the fake Starbucks with the "We Proudly Brew Starbucks Coffee" sign like they had in the BSC, I didn't drink it enough that having a real Starbucks right by campus would've been a big deal.

6 years after I graduated from SLU, this is pretty cool. For most of my time at SLU though, this might not have been that big of a deal for me. Didn't discover the greatness of Chipotle, and to a lesser extent Qdoba, until my last semester at SLU. I drank coffee in college and already had decided that I preferred coffee from a real Starbucks, not the fake Starbucks with the "We Proudly Brew Starbucks Coffee" sign like they had in the BSC, I didn't drink it enough that having a real Starbucks right by campus would've been a big deal.

Chipotle will be a hit especially for hungover kids. Chicks dig starbucks.

These responses have me wondering how in the world Del Taco went bankrupt in the first place.

The Big Fat Chicken Tacos were awesome.

Ditto and ditto. I didn't consider it drunk driving when I was only driving across grand through the drive through and back to the reinert parking lot.