New gear at the Bookstore

Been searching for Billikens headcovers but Google usually just turns up old threads from this board asking for the same thing (http://www.billikens...?showtopic=8437)

Any ideas? Do they exist?

You talking about condoms or head covers for golf clubs?

Porter Moser has both!

I think you meant Rammer... And he doesn't need condoms OR head covers for golf clubs. He doesn't even use golf clubs. He just throws the ball down the gotdamn fairway, regularly blowing out the back of the cup on the fly.

And speaking of blowing out the back of things, he doesn't need condoms because he's immune to STDs. And any lucky lady that he finds it necessary to ejaculate inside of knows what to do when the time comes. Lest she be "dealt with". Rammer calls the gotdamn shots.

I think you meant Rammer... And he doesn't need condoms OR head covers for golf clubs. He doesn't even use golf clubs. He just throws the ball down the gotdamn fairway, regularly blowing out the back of the cup on the fly.

And speaking of blowing out the back of things, he doesn't need condoms because he's immune to STDs. And any lucky lady that he finds it necessary to ejaculate inside of knows what to do when the time comes. Lest she be "dealt with". Rammer calls the gotdamn shots.

I'd like to motion that Jimbo's post be nominated for Post of the Year for 2012.

Posted Image

Been searching for Billikens headcovers but Google usually just turns up old threads from this board asking for the same thing (http://www.billikens...?showtopic=8437)

Any ideas? Do they exist?

If I can locate mine I might be able to offer a really cheap used set. They were available on the SLU website about 8 years ago and feature the fleur-de-lis.