Really Nice Game, Guys...

Michigan State grad here...

Wow, can I just say that I've watched darn near every MSU game since I was a Freshman way back in 1997-1998, and I've never seen a team grind us down and frustrate our offense like you guys were able to do today. Even Wisconsin, the year they made it to the Final Four, didn't play that style as well as you did today. I mean, we were up 5 and had dudes crying on the bench!

Really great game. Exhausting. I feel like a hole was been burred in my skull. You guys are really good and will be right back in the thick of things next year.

Wow, can I just say that I've watched darn near every MSU game since I was a Freshman way back in 1997-1998, and I've never seen a team grind us down and frustrate our offense like you guys were able to do today. Even Wisconsin, the year they made it to the Final Four, didn't play that style as well as you did today. I mean, we were up 5 and had dudes crying on the bench!

Really great game. Exhausting. I feel like a hole was been burred in my skull. You guys are really good and will be right back in the thick of things next year.

Thank you, I for one am so proud of my team they played there ass off all year

Would love to see Cory improve in the off-season as much as Conk did last year. Combine his athleticism with increased skills and we don't fall off at all.

Classy post - good luck to MSU vs. Louisville

If all MSU fans get AIDS, I will not feel bad. But I actually like their coach and players outside of the whiny beeyotch.

It's amazing how fans can really turn you away from a program. MSU, Ohio State, Memphis, Mizzou to name a few.

We're a much more athletic team than Wisconsin. Just wish we had the shooters they do. Out of all the analysts, only Giminski seemed to give us props in that department (i.e., athleticism). Hell, the lead columnist for our paper in STL seems clueless to the level of athleticism our team possesses (Bernie, not Timmerman). Thanks for the tip of the hat and congrats to MSU. Many of your players were completely frustrated in the second half ... except Green. We had no answer for Draymond Green. Great player.

Saint Louis is in the same boat USC and Louisville were in back in 09 (I think that was the year). Playing elite level basketball and likely heading to the Final Four, but having the unfortunate luck of getting matched up against Tom Izzo.

That was the #1 vs. #2 in the West region. Best of luck in the future.

This game was so much fun. Most of the slu fans stayed even longer than MSU celebrating in the arena with the band. Sweet Caroline, Oh When The Saints Go Marching in, etc. So proud of our guys. Outside, we had several MSU fans stop and congratulate us on a great game. Said it was hard fought and we are a really good team. Every one of them that I encountered was friendly toward us.

Probably had something to do with defense, wouldn't you think? You don't have to be impressed; It doesn't matter now. How many teams have shot 54% against your team's defense?

Not many! You guys, Xavier, and maybe one or two other teams out of 30+ games. MSU had tough D, but we were still rolling off picks and screening guys for open looks. If we simply hit our averages - we win. Good game...

Probably had something to do with defense, wouldn't you think? You don't have to be impressed; It doesn't matter now. How many teams have shot 54% against your team's defense?

We had countless open shots and layups and we just missed. Yes your defense was good but I thought ours was better. Green and appling couldn't miss. They were studs.

I think outside of Thornton, MSU is a very respectable squad. Good team there.

Game is over. You won. However, you do understand statistics, right? And, presumably, you saw the game. No need to respond, but think about it. You didn't win by 20, you won by a few.

I think outside of Thornton, MSU is a very respectable squad. Good team there.

If anything, Thornton is one of the most respectable players on our team. He's a former walk-on and he continues to dedicate himself to MSU baskeball despite being married and a father. To work your way from walk-on to starting for a #1 seed, that's quite an accomplishment. I will refrain from judging your players' character based on on thing they said in a post-game press conference.

If anything, Thornton is one of the most respectable players on our team. He's a former walk-on and he continues to dedicate himself to MSU baskeball despite being married and a father. To work your way from walk-on to starting for a #1 seed, that's quite an accomplishment. I will refrain from judging your players' character based on on thing they said in a post-game press conference.

Michigan State won the game. Why take the shot at Conklin? That's all.

Dude is a hoe. Couldnt handle some tough basketball.

No, it didn't have to do with defense unless your defense was designed to give us open looks.

Not impressed. MSU would be the 7th or 8th best team in the A-10.

Wow, what a post. Now shut up and go to sleep. No one is interested in your self-righteous dorkiness.

Michigan State won the game. Why take the shot at Conklin? That's all.

BD49 - we have to give this guy a break. Coming to this board as an opposing fan is a function of a weak intellect in the first place, not to mention a remarkable lack of self confidence.