How far do you have SLU going in your bracket?

AMDG

I unapologetically have them going to the final four. Its worth it to me to put down ten dollars to do so. GO BILLS!

I'm in 3 or 4 brackets, and I have them winning it all. If I'm right, we will beat Memphis, Michigan State, New Mexico (revenge!), Mizzou, Kentucky, and North Carolina.

Final four....I couldn't pick them to lose. Memphis was an easy pick and I feel like the upset is brewing. I was planning on putting a loss in the sweet 16, but I paired us against New Mexico....no way we lose twice to this team. And that leaves us against Missouri....no way I can pick us as a loss to Missouri. Then I look up and realize we're in the final four.....fuok me.

Final four....I couldn't pick them to lose. Memphis was an easy pick and I feel like the upset is brewing. I was planning on putting a loss in the sweet 16, but I paired us against New Mexico....no way we lose twice to this team. And that leaves us against Missouri....no way I can pick us as a loss to Missouri. Then I look up and realize we're in the final four.....fuok me.

this was the exact same process for me.

this was the exact same process for me.

lol... me too. And though I felt like I m really reaching.... I did it in pen! I meant it! :)

New Mexico fan here.

I have you guys winning this one and then dropping to Michigan St. (sorry). That said, I will be cheering for you to crush everyone in your path. Well, almost everyone.

Good luck! I plan on celebrating our annihilation of the Beach by kicking back and watching you guys beat Memphis.

I originally had them beating Fed Ex U then losing to MSU. However, after reading the above, I felt guilty. I changed it and have them beating MSU. And then used Nashville's logic and voila we're in the final 4, but lose to KY. RM still gets no love from Ms. Judd.

New Mexico fan here.

I have you guys winning this one and then dropping to Michigan St. (sorry). That said, I will be cheering for you to crush everyone in your path. Well, almost everyone.

Good luck! I plan on celebrating our annihilation of the Beach by kicking back and watching you guys beat Memphis.

rooting for you all as well. I want another shot at the lobos on a neutral court.

I have them winning the national championship and then beating Carleton (ON) for the North American Championship. Then I have them winning the "Solar Decathlon" in China (just to prove how versatile they are). I have then have them travelling to the Globetrotter homeworld to take on the winner of the Globetrotters v. Atomic Supermen in the Universal final.