2013 Maui Invitational

Taj79

Invitel ist is out: http://espn.go.com/m...itational-field

Archie Miller has Dayton going.

Interesting that for the first time I can remember there aren't 6 BCS schools (the Big East is not included). I wonder if the Syracuse move to the ACC somehow screwed things up and got Dayton the invite from that.

Haven't heard where we'll be in 2013. Everyone knows its KC for 2012 but a lot ofthe 2013 tournies are filling up so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Interesting that for the first time I can remember there aren't 6 BCS schools (the Big East is not included). I wonder if the Syracuse move to the ACC somehow screwed things up and got Dayton the invite from that.

Haven't heard where we'll be in 2013. Everyone knows its KC for 2012 but a lot ofthe 2013 tournies are filling up so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

The CBE field is being announced later today

Texas A&M announced they will be in it but it will be interesting to see who else.

Well that sucks. We had been told forever that UCLA and Syracuse were in it. Now it looks like the group will be Texas A&M, Kansas and Washington St.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2012/feb/23/bill-self-hypes-ku-mu/

"KU, A&M in same tourney: Texas A&M, which is leaving for the SEC next season, might play KU in hoops in 2012-13 after all.

The Aggies will play in the CBE Classic in Kansas City, Mo., next November, with KU, St. Louis and Washington State. No first-round match-ups have yet been announced."

KU is exciting and A&M is better than nothing but they certainly aren't Syracuse and WSU isn't UCLA.

Kansas is definitely vulnerable next year...they will lose Tyshawn Taylor, Connor Teahan (their sharpshooter), and most likely their best player and potential National POY Thomas Robinson...

Kansas is definitely vulnerable next year...they will lose Tyshawn Taylor, Connor Teahan (their sharpshooter), and most likely their best player and potential National POY Thomas Robinson...

KU has a tendency to reload...

Catching the Jayhawks at the beginning of year will be key as they will have several new faces on the floor. Regardless, they will be loaded again so it will be a tough matchup.

KU has a tendency to reload...

Indeed...and they have 2 guys who were suppose to be Freshman this year that weren't eligible. McLemore is the one that St. Louis folks should know about. I read something the other day that said he would possibly be their best guard if he was playing this year.

Never said it was gonna be easy...I don't care who they put on the floor as long as it isn't Robinson or Taylor...our chances definitely improve without two potential NBA players at KU, especially since we don't really have anybody who can guard Robinson...

Jamari Taylor and Braeden Anderson, along with McLemore, are the other guys who were declared ineligible...they're both 6'8'' but aren't supposed to be super-studs...