Screw you Rick!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary is a fuoking idiot. I guess the facility gave him internet privilages again.

That said, this loss is on Rick. We have zero margin for error now.

If we blow this thing......... I don't want to hear any fuoking excuses about not making the tournament.

If we blow this thing...heads should roll

Gary is a fuoking idiot. I guess the facility gave him internet privilages again.

If we blow this thing......... I don't want to hear any fuoking excuses about not making the tournament.

RM is a great coach. Phenomenal record. Has done great recruiting players. But I agree that today was not his finest hour. Not sure what the strategy was the last 7-8 minutes. RM cannot MAKE the kids shoot better, but you would think there would have been some better plays run.

That said, we had some really weak defensive breakdowns where the players just didn't seem interested in getting after the ball. So, there is plenty of blame to go around. The really sad thing is that we win this game today by 20 points, and we are probably very, very close to being ranked Monday. Now, we are in a position where we cannot have any more losses or else...

How is this Rick's fault? The Bills were terribly outrebounded and they shot poorly. You either execute or you don't. Oddly, when I sat down and figured Ws for the Bills I had this as a loss. Why? Because a young RI team was bound to be better by the end of the year and the Bills would likely look past this one. My stretch goal was 11-5. They should get there but I wouldn't want it to come down to winning at Duquense.

Like somebody said today and before today, this may work to our advantage in seeding. Also, every team responds differently. We were rolling, but it's hard to keep things rolling for a long time especially when you aren't real experienced in success. This loss may catapult us again right at the right time.

Ummm, still looking for some silver lining.

Brian unless you have a point don't comment. I will never argue with a man of your intellect!!!

How is this Rick's fault? The Bills were terribly outrebounded and they shot poorly. You either execute or you don't. Oddly, when I sat down and figured Ws for the Bills I had this as a loss. Why? Because a young RI team was bound to be better by the end of the year and the Bills would likely look past this one. My stretch goal was 11-5. They should get there but I wouldn't want it to come down to winning at Duquense.

Agreed on the rebounding and shooting, but I think most are being critical of our offensive sets. Why did we settle for nothing but jumpers the last 7-8 minutes? It looked like we were running our stall offense for most of the game against the zone. Maybe RM told KM, JJ, and MM to drive and they just didn't listen to him.

RM cant make his players rebound. It was not his fault they played with no intensity the whole game. this was on the players

RM can tell them to push ball inside in final 8 and go for 2 for 1 in final minute instead of taking an nba 3. The notion that rick can do no wrong is ridiculous. Players have bad games. so do coaches. players had a bad game today. majerus had a worse one.

RM can tell them to push ball inside in final 8 and go for 2 for 1 in final minute instead of taking an nba 3. The notion that rick can do no wrong is ridiculous. Players have bad games. so do coaches. players had a bad game today. majerus had a worse one.

The foul trouble of CE and BC had to affect that plan some, but generally, I agree with you.

The time managment by the Bills was awful again at the end of a close game. This has been a consistent problem for the Bills under Majerus. The excuse for this going into this year was that we were a young team. Well that excuse doesn't fly anymore. The lack of any urgency at the end to give the team a two for one chance is just in excusable.

The time managment by the Bills was awful again at the end of a close game. This has been a consistent problem for the Bills under Majerus. The excuse for this going into this year was that we were a young team. Well that excuse doesn't fly anymore. The lack of any urgency at the end to give the team a two for one chance is just in excusable.

2 for 1! 2 for 1! Does no coach understand this?!!

Up until the last 2 minutes we were up by over two possessions. I dont know if you have seen our team play when we rush and force stuff, but it never looks good. Our team is one that needs to play smart, slow, focused ball and being up 2 possessions w/ 2 mins left isnt a time that we need to start pushing the ball hard, imo. I think that is Majerus look on it as well. We push the ball and we start turning the ball over and taking bad shots. We slow it down, run clock out, and shoot with an open look. Keep our def strong and force a turnover or two. Win. It just didnt work out like that this time. Couldn't shoot and couldn't play D.

I think this team is a tribute to RM's coaching ability. We play very consistent grinding defense that gives us an excellent chance to win every game. How many games do you see where we win because we have superior talent? Besides the buy games and SIU-C I don't recall any. We win because RM has coached them into a very good team. However, without superior talent we are going to lose our share of games. 10-4 and 22-6 are good results for this team. I think we'll pull through and win the last two. If we don't then I think we need to win the tournament to get in. We're not a lock for the tournament at 25 wins. I think 26 makes us a lock and 24 leaves us out.