Billikens vs SJU GDT

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That entire first half turned on the ridiculous elbowing call on Dwayne on his drive to the basket. He was controlling the inside against bigger men and killing them on the boards. I was taking a run on the treadmill and practically slipped off I was so pissed. Go get em' in the second half DE!

would someone kick either RL or CR in the nuts? God, can one of them get tough on the boards? Please.

Loe doesn't like contact, can't play inside. Loe is basically a 6'11" 3 or even a 2, like a shooting guard. Remekum can't do much of anything at either end of floor.

SLU is having trouble with SJU's height and length, but frankly, rebounding is about hustle and desire, too.

SLU looks again to be playing not to lose. Coach needs to fire up these guys. This game is there to be had. SJU is suspect, has some good players, but is young.

Where did that 12-0 lead go? You just knew that wouldn't last in this crackerbox high school gym.

A-10 refs did their part, 2 horrendous calls on consecutive plays on both ends of floor to benefit of St. Joe's- phantom "offensive foul" on Evans dribbling to hoop with 2 St. Joe's players RUNNING with him as in no where near SET, followed by NBA CONTINUATION basket at other end. In close game like this, these homer calls can be dispositive. Let's hope not, but that was a 4 point swing to SJU and against SLU.

They need to ball up and take an elbow to the face while going after the boards.

Happened to me once. It was awesome. Blood everywhere and my GF bought me Ted Drewes.

Do you like Ted Drewes, Pistol?

That's a great comparison for Cirque du Soleil and One Shining Moment.

Afraid they're both stiffs. Loe doesn't like contact, can't play inside. Remekum can't do much of anything at either end of floor.

SLU is having trouble with SJU's height and length, but frankly, rebounding is about hustle and desire, too.

SLU looks again to be playing not to lose. Coach needs to fire up these guys. This game is there to be had. SJU is suspect, has some good players, but is young.

Where did that 12-0 lead go? You just knew that wouldn't last in this crackerbox high school gym.

A-10 refs did their part, 2 horrendous calls on consecutive plays on both ends of floor to benefit of St. Joe's- phantom "offensive foul" on Evans dribbling to hoop with 2 St. Joe's players RUNNING with him as in no where near SET, followed by NBA CONTINUATION basket at other end. In close game like this, these homer calls can be dispositive. Let's hope not, but that was a 4 point swing to SJU and against SLU.

I'm not ready to call RL a stiff, but GG should get to smack RL every time RL half asses it for a rebound.

I'm not ready to call RL a stiff, but GG should get to smack RL every time RL half asses it for a rebound.

I think I might be. If you are 6' 11" and you are one-dimensional, and that dimension is outside shooting and loafing at the three point line, that means you are totally ineffective if your shot isn't falling.

Another missed layup after a nice drive by Mitchell. Then the alley-oop attempt from St. Joe's bounces way out and into their hands. Then Mitchell leaves after a collision down low.

Yakety Sax could soundtrack this game.