Tickets tomorrow

BilliKat

So, I have to pick up a ticket for my brother. I want to just pick one up there. What is the liklihood this could be a faulty plan due to the game selling out?... OR... does anyone have a ticket they are not using?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that it will be sold out. If it's not it'll be very close.

St. Louis (KSDK) -- There will be "blue out" conditions on the Saint Louis University campus Saturday.

The Billikens have a big game against the Dayton Flyers at Chaifetz Arena at 4 p.m.

It's expected to be the biggest crowd of the season, possibly a sell out.

All fans are asked to wear blue.

Some Billiken greats will be honored at halftime, including 1,000 point scorers like Anthony Bonner, who went to the NBA. Other SLU legends, like Scott Highmark and Erwin Claggett, will be there.

KSDK

So, I have to pick up a ticket for my brother. I want to just pick one up there. What is the liklihood this could be a faulty plan due to the game selling out?... OR... does anyone have a ticket they are not using?

THIS JUST IN.... THE GAME WILL BE A SELL OUT!

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

There are only single seat available, and a few student tickets. All which will be picked up tomorrow before the game.

If you don't have a ticket, sorry. The ticket office opens at 10am.

GOOD LUCK!

GO BILLS!

WEAR BLUE!

Welders from Olean are still trying to get here by stagecoach. Hopefully they will get a Morse code transmission soon that will tell them to change course Amherst.

Brownindian's keelboat took a wrong turn on the Illinois River. Maybe he can catch a Murray State game while he's in the general area.

Couldn't be more wrong. Try getting some facts before posting BS

Here is a fact dumbass - the game Wednesday was poorly attended. Excuse me for pointing out a ###### fact jackass. I hope tomorrow is sold out. That would be great, but based on BOTH student AND regular fan attendance Wednesday, I was not optimistic about tomorrow. Good to hear that people are stepping up.

BTW ###### you for telling me I am posting BS when I am simply stating an opinion based on the FACTS of the previous game's attendance.

Here is a fact dumbass - the game Wednesday was poorly attended. Excuse me for pointing out a ###### fact jackass. I hope tomorrow is sold out. That would be great, but based on BOTH student AND regular fan attendance Wednesday, I was not optimistic about tomorrow. Good to hear that people are stepping up.

BTW ###### you for telling me I am posting BS when I am simply stating an opinion based on the FACTS of the previous game's attendance.

Your premise was ridiculous. You cited a weeknight game during frat rush events against St Bonaventure who has traditionally been a a-10 cupcake to make an inference about a game on a Saturday afternoon. Reliable people have been telling the board it's been close to a sellout and student tickets have been flying from the ticket window. And to top that all off it's a damn rivalry game against Dayton.

Your premise was ridiculous. You cited a weeknight game during frat rush events against St Bonaventure who has traditionally been a a-10 cupcake to make an inference about a game on a Saturday afternoon. Reliable people have been telling the board it's been close to a sellout and student tickets have been flying from the ticket window. And to top that all off it's a damn rivalry game against Dayton.

+1

Such hostility and language from alumnifan. Obviously someone doesn't like being called out for not thinking through his statement before stating it.

Sorry little boy, I'm not some kid still in school going to frat rush parties. My premise was not ridiculous; you just didn't like it and you seem to constantly have an ax to grind against certain older posters. You're a passionate fan and I appreciate that, but just because you run around with a big flag doesn't make you nearly as special as you think it does. A little (or maybe a lot of) age will eventually give you some much needed perspective and maturity, although I'm sure at the ripe old age of, what, 20, you know far more than me.

You mad bro?

If you want to state your opinion, try something like, "Based on the attendance for the last game, I think there's no way this will be sold out."

If you state, "No way it will be sold out" then people may think you are stating a fact that you know to be true based on some inside information.

+1

Such hostility and language from alumnifan. Obviously someone doesn't like being called out for not thinking through his statement before stating it.

I don't mind someone giving a different opinion. However, you, like so many people on the Internet, we're not satisfied to do just that - that's why you got the reaction you did. Too bad you also have "Spartan" in your name.

You mad bro?

If you want to state your opinion, try something like, "Based on the attendance for the last game, I think there's no way this will be sold out."

If you state, "No way it will be sold out" then people may think you are stating a fact that you know to be true based on some inside information.

You stated exactly what I did; you just reversed the order. I'm not mad, I just am disappointed that people on this board, through the facade of Internet anonymity, write things they would never say to your face. I tend to react to people who do that with similar responses and it's funny how they tend not to like that. The sad thing is, most of us are all fans of the same team and alumni of the same school, but that doesn't seem to mean anything to certain people. Oh well, I guess I just have a different perspective than some.

BTW - I never said anything about having inside info.

How many of the fans will be Dayton fans is my worry,

That's always a concern when we play the Vests, although their numbers have been far fewer since we moved to Chaifetz. And even if they show up in droves, the best way to shut those clowns is for the Bills to outplay the Flyers. Or, our fans could always just fight their fans.