Kevin Dillard Mug Shot

I think he ran a red light and was driving without a license.

This sounds right. Used my free WestLaw access (ironically provided to me by the university Dillard used to attend) to investigate. Definitely arrested for driving without a valid license, which could just mean he left his ID at home. Couldn't find the exact text of the other one, as it is a Dayton city ordinance, but the information I could find leads me to conclude that he failed to obey a stop light or stop sign.

As to displaying the mug shot, SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! To this day I still regret that I was unable to score a copy of Bob Huggins' mug shot from when he got arrested.

I just convinced one of the students who works in my office to create a big head of dillard. IT WILL HAPPEN. this is going to be epic.

I also think the student section should chant RED LIGHT, RED LIGHT, RED LIGHT or something like that.

the head looked good, but unfortunately it was stuck all the up behind the band. wish it had been down right behind the basket for some of those FTs