Viewing Dayton Game

DAGS'12

http://www.fansonly.com/schools/dayt/allaccess/?media=276397

Anybody know if this site will work on an IPad2?

I don't think so. I believe it still uses Silverlight and i don't think that is supported on the Ipad OS.

That being said, I just picked myself up a nice Android tablet. It runs all Billiken games and highlights with no problem. You should leave the darkside and come on over to join us open source guys... :)

It's listed as 8:00 est game on First Row. In previous First Row games Rammer and Earl are the commentators. Hope that's the case tonight. One thing about First Row are the pop up ad over the screen, bothersome, and it's feed is a little herky jerky for lack of a better term. If that Dayton feed's free that's probably the best site, but check out First Row because of Rammer and Earl. I've listened to some USC, Clemson, and CofC games down here on radio and I'm convinced Rammer and Earl have got to be 2 of the nation's best radio commentators. Granted, a small sample but they don't come close.

It's listed as 8:00 est game on First Row. In previous First Row games Rammer and Earl are the commentators. Hope that's the case tonight. One thing about First Row are the pop up ad over the screen, bothersome, and it's feed is a little herky jerky for lack of a better term. If that Dayton feed's free that's probably the best site, but check out First Row because of Rammer and Earl. I've listened to some USC, Clemson, and CofC games down here on radio and I'm convinced Rammer and Earl have got to be 2 of the nation's best radio commentators. Granted, a small sample but they don't come close.

Lately I have been able to hook up the lap-top to the flat screen. Although it is not in HD and no replays, I like off the computer-to-TV better. No annoying commercials during the time-outs and 1/2 time. You get Earl and Rammer, who with Rammer doing the play-by-play and Earl doing the analysis, are great. I agree, I listen to a lot of radio games, especially when traveling in the car, and Rammer and Earl are by far the best. Most of all, I feel you get more of a sense you are at the game. You can hear the crowd and the band better. Also, it seems to be closer to the action rather then far off.

Hope the feed to night has Earl and Rammer!

Jeez, this is a far cry from the days I had to go into my car, on a freezing cold night, and pick up the games on KMOX on the car radio :lol:

Jeez, this is a far cry from the days I had to go into my car, on a freezing cold night, and pick up the games on KMOX on the car radio :lol:

I used to do that when I lived in Ohio during the Spoon days. But I wouldn't sit in a cold car, I'd burn a few gallons and go cruising for awhile. If they won I'd reward myself with a stop at the local pub for a celebratory cocktail. Had I sat and listened in my car, my wife would have called the cops and said I was trying to commit suicide. Then again maybe she would have just said, Hey, have it, big boy!

Hope the feed to night has Earl and Rammer! ... Jeez, this is a far cry from the days I had to go into my car, on a freezing cold night, and pick up the games on KMOX on the car radio :lol:

There was a time when both KMOX radio and SLU basketball really mattered in the Central US.

Clear channel 50K AM > compressed internet audio, and Jack Buck > (Earl + Rammer).