New Mex by 2 over the Bills

The Wiz

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at the game but I would never accept a beer from a fake Mexican. Get ready for domination, *******.

I'll be at the game but I would never accept a beer from a fake Mexican. Get ready for domination, *******.

Actually i am a REAL mexican, so then would you take it now.

Just wondering, do billifans really think their team has a chance to win today?? Seriously?

Well it won't be easy, but we certainly have a chance. We won the Anaheim Tourney where you lost in the first round and you lost at home to NMSU, so it can happen. I'd say we have about a 30% chance today. We very well may lose a close one today, but I am certain we will kick your a$$ when you come to the Fetz next year. On a nuetral floor we win this year.

We don't need Wooden to get the best of the billikens. Sounds like your team has a pretty good front court but you aren't close to the talent and depth of our guards. We have a 4 year starter and McDonalds all-american coming off the bench. The only way St lious has a chance is if we come out flat. I doubt Alford will let that happen.

We don't need Wooden to get the best of the billikens. Sounds like your team has a pretty good front court but you aren't close to the talent and depth of our guards. We have a 4 year starter and McDonalds all-american coming off the bench. The only way St lious has a chance is if we come out flat. I doubt Alford will let that happen.

Agreed. I wouldn't worry about the Bills' guards if I was NM. The Bills have inferior depth and talent at the guard position. I'm not sure the Bills' guards will know how to play against such highly touted guards.

/sarcasm.

Agreed. I wouldn't worry about the Bills' guards if I was NM. The Bills have inferior depth and talent at the guard position. I'm not sure the Bills' guards will know how to play against such highly touted guards.

/sarcasm.

They have faced better. You're weak guards haven't faced a real defense yet. We'll see how talented you think our team is after the beat down they take today.

They have faced better. You're weak guards haven't faced a real defense yet. We'll see how talented you think our team is after the beat down they take today.

No doubt. Our guards are weak. I'm surprised they even got D-1 scholarships. It wouldn't surprise me if our guys pee their pants after seeing the amazing UNM guards warming up.

Man, based on everything i'm hearing about UNM, you'd think they'd be ranked in the top 10.

NEW MEXICO!?!?

this guy is seriously ripping our guards?

how hot does it get in new mexico to cause this level of brain damage?