SLU v. Boston College GDT

SluSignGuy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We lead in PTs settle down old man!

05, I don't think he is concerned with this game, but future games. Getting out-rebounded by these wimps is not a good sign for future contests. Need to learn to box out.

05, I don't think he is concerned with this game, but future games. Getting out-rebounded by these wimps is not a good sign for future contests. Need to learn to box out.

Agree. We are likely to get away with it against BC but if the Billikens rebound like this again teams like Xavier or Temple we will be toast. If our aspirations are to be a top 25 team, we absolutely must rebound on the defensive end.

I wonder how much of an impact, if any, there is going from a fairly loud crowd to an arena where it looks like there are probably not 1,000 people. I suspect there will be more for the tomorrow and Sunday's games, but today it is empty in there.

BC looks really uncomfortable with the ball. When he shoots his legs look to be flying all over the place. Not going up strong. Exact opposite of Sun vs UW.

Where is bonecrusher? South American Dictator is playing that Conklin guy from last season. Bring back the bonecrusher kid we saw against LoRo.

Agree. We are likely to get away with it against BC but if the Billikens rebound like this again teams like Xavier or Temple we will be toast. If our aspirations are to be a top 25 team, we absolutely must rebound on the defensive end.

Right. Against our three previous opponents, we have been out rebounded 104 to 91. When we play really strong teams, this could become a problem.