SLU v. Western Ontario GDT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Against guard-heavy teams. Can't take things too seriously against this competition, but definitely a good sign. McCall's out to prove that he is a force to be reckoned with. And KM, hobviously. I don't give a sh|t what Xavier has, best backcourt in the A-10, I'm calling it.

I feel good about putting up KM, MM, JJ, JB and KC up against any group of guards in the A-10. HATE! Yes I'm drinking the kool-aid.

Per Timmerman, the Western Ontario didn't have a stat crew on hand. I guess the team had to provide the stats to the media. Apparently Cody Ellis had 5 steals!

The AD website doesn't have a box score up yet for the game either, from what I can tell.

The AD website doesn't have a box score up yet for the game either, from what I can tell.

According to SLU Sports Information, Mike McCall led SLU with 16 points, Kwamain Mitchell had 12 and Jake Barnett and Jordair Jett had 11 each, which means SLU's guards accounted for 50 of their 86 points.

Mitchell had seven assists, Barnett and Rob Loe both had five rebounds and Cody Ellis had five steals, which is a lot, considering SLU doesn't play a defensive style

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/article_5d5583fe-ce56-11e0-bbae-001a4bcf6878.html#ixzz1VyyzcVs7

Really? Surprised I haven't heard more news about that feat. That will be a significant win.

491-208

Needs 9 wins to get to 500. He is #55 all time in wins right now. A good season would put him easily in the top 50, ready to knock off John Chaney.