Non-Conference schedule

bk18

I've heard that we will be playing

-Vermont

-Murray St.

-Arkansas St.

-Alabama St.

I think we already knew a couple of those.

Also looks like we can expect to land Wally from WI in the fall. I wonder if we will hear anything about our last scholarship spot in the coming weeks. Will it go to the Greek, the Texan, or a walk on?

-Vermont

-Murray St.

-Arkansas St.

-Alabama St.

Also looks like we can expect to land Wally from WI in the fall. I wonder if we will hear anything about our last scholarship spot in the coming weeks. Will it go to the Greek, the Texan, or a walk on?

Hopefully that Vermont game is in Burlington :rolleyes:.

-Vermont

-Murray St.

-Arkansas St.

-Alabama St.

If all those games are true than some of the other ones we were told as on are not happening as we'd be well over the 14 non-con games you can have. As it stands now, there are 15 non-con games on the front page and you are adding two new names...

If all those games are true than some of the other ones we were told as on are not happening as we'd be well over the 14 non-con games you can have. As it stands now, there are 15 non-con games on the front page and you are adding two new names...

I'll believe it when I see it, but I just don't see how the New Mexico game is happening this year. We're already in the 76 Classic with them (granted we might not see them there). Teams are starting to put out their noncon schedules so hopefully we'll know sooner rather than later (since SLU won't officially announce until late August at the earliest)

I'll believe it when I see it, but I just don't see how the New Mexico game is happening this year. We're already in the 76 Classic with them (granted we might not see them there). Teams are starting to put out their noncon schedules so hopefully we'll know sooner rather than later (since SLU won't officially announce until late August at the earliest)

They requested that UNM be on the other side of the bracket so the only way they meet is in the finals. The LMU game is the Tuesday following the Anaheim Tourney.

They requested that UNM be on the other side of the bracket so the only way they meet is in the finals. The LMU game is the Tuesday following the Anaheim Tourney.

Ideally that is the only way we'd meet. We could, of course, also meet in the 3rd, 5th or 7th place games. Still its a 1 in 8 chance we meet.

I've also heard we were close to a home and home with an MVC team that would start in STL but since nobody else has reported it, I'm having my doubts about its accuracy.

Ideally that is the only way we'd meet. We could, of course, also meet in the 3rd, 5th or 7th place games. Still its a 1 in 8 chance we meet.

I've also heard we were close to a home and home with an MVC team that would start in STL but since nobody else has reported it, I'm having my doubts about its accuracy.

You're right on kshoe - it's Bradley in 12-13. Majerus goes way back with new BU (former Kent State coach) HC Geno Ford and I've definitely heard that the series renewal is approaching the altar.

You're right on kshoe - it's Bradley in 12-13. Majerus goes way back with new BU (former Kent State coach) HC Geno Ford and I've definitely heard that the series renewal is approaching the altar.

nice to see RM is making plans for 12-13 and beyond; that sure upsets the "he's going to die soon faction"

So LMU Nov. 29th. Stick it on the schedule.

I think it is a 40% chance that he may return, another 40% chance that he might not return and a 20% chance that he will think over the possibility of returning.

But he hasn't quit yet. That means there is a chance he will still be here or he still may quit after they sell season tickets for the 12-13 season.