Asst Coach?

slu72

Are we in the market for a PM replacement, or is Jensen the new PM? One would have thought that by now we'd have at least heard who's being considered.

From what I was told is that Jensen and Harriman are just taking on all the AC duties now and I think Young is still helping out a bit as well.

Are we in the market for a PM replacement, or is Jensen the new PM? One would have thought that by now we'd have at least heard who's being considered.

Something was posted earlier that said RM was going to wait until the end of May or there about before naming someone.

You'd have thought with Majerus' rolodex (not to be confused with his Soloflex) that we'd have at least a few names being floated out there. What about Jerry Sloan being some emeritus associate head coach or something? Not like he needs the money and I'm sure Majerus and Sloan are close from being in SLC all those years.

I don't know what to say but the Jerry Sloan suggestion has given me my best laugh of the morning so far. But it's early.

Glad I could give you a chuckle, Taj. I was just throwing it out there.

Glad I could give you a chuckle, Taj. I was just throwing it out there.

[/quote

I don't think it was a chuckle. More like a belly laugh. And why stop at Sloan? Have him ask Phil Jackson. I'm sure RM knows him as well. I'll bet Phil could recruit us a blue chipper or 10.

Still waiting for my second interview.

Just start banging on RM office door in a tuxedo. When he answers and asks what the hell you are doing tell him

"Im here for my AC interview"

If you hard work and smarts doesnt get you the job the tuxedo will.