SLU vs Duquense

Westy03

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cant they score?

If they score 70+ points in a game this year I promise to streak the court when they get point # 70.

I'm pretty confident nobody will be seeing my naked ass becasue they will NEVER score 70.

Im pretty sure if they score more than 60 Majerus makes them run laps the next day.

Why cant they score?

If they score 70+ points in a game this year I promise to streak the court when they get point # 70.

I'm pretty confident nobody will be seeing my naked ass becasue they will NEVER score 70.

Im pretty sure if they score more than 60 Majerus makes them run laps the next day.

Chicago State...your ass is going streaking!

I just signed on now (shows you how much I care about this season ..... go, boys, go ..... you can do it! says billikan) but I feel like Otter after getting beat up by the Omega's asking "what did I miss?"

Will Majerus be back? Hmmmmmm ... first EVER losing season on his record ............ Hmmmmmmmmmm

There is a good chance we will finish more than ten games under .500. Now these players know how TL and KL must have felt their junior and senior years running this offense. Like someone posted earlier, this system does not suit the talent on this team. If RM does not return, imo, PM should not replace him. If things keep going this badly, someof the players may not return. Barnett will because he won't want to sit another year. I wonder if CE, CS, and RL will want to come all the way over here for the small amount of playing time they are getting. Without RM they won't have the coach who is good at developing big men.

I do not think he will be back. I will be surprised if he or Moser is at SLU next year.

I do not know if he will be back this year but I would be jaw dropping shocked if he did not see KM through his senior year. I would not expect much more time than that but I think he has a genuine care about KM. I feel that he will see that through and then who knows.

The problem i see in this game and every other game with the exception of a couple is that the 3 pt shot isn't there...the big men couldn't catch a pass if it was handed to them...when they do they can't make a layup if the basket bends down and says here i am...you can blame jj's turnovers if it makes you feel better...you can blame free throws...you can blame it on the refs but the bottom line is this offense is not working for anybody and neither is the defense...the coaching is horrible...i've never seen a basketball coach that has to pull a little piece of paper out of his pocket to coach a bball game...he's walking on the same eggshells RM has the players walking on...that should tell everybody just whats going on here...he recruited talented players to play with the talent he had in WR and KM...but they are not here this year...give it up...support the players you have...if the coaches would see the talent they have and change the offense to fit that talent without the talent you don't maybe some pride could be salvaged this year...do they have to be a sorry team just because they lost 2 players...that's senseless to me...this team deserves the same opportunity to be the best they can be just like the team from last year and...with the disrespect and distrust that these new players have been shown i wouldn't at all be surprised if they were thinking about leaving next year....what are they needed for if all you need is KM and WR... maybe they will be able to win by themselves next year(NOT)

I wish he could teach that to Cory...

I don't think it is all Cory. Focus on him when he gets in the game if he stays in for more than 2 minutes at a time. He actually gets open and locks his man more than anyone on the floor but for some reason noone will get him the ball in a descent position to be successful. He always gets the ball late or they give it to him out on the wing where he is an easy target. He looks lost at times, but I just do not think it is all his fault. He is open on the pick and role 75% of the time and he NEVER gets the ball after the pick. Our guards are too concerned with dribbling east and west and getting it to the next guard to do the exact same thing. UGGGGH!!!!!

I don't think it is all Cory. Focus on him when he gets in the game if he stays in for more than 2 minutes at a time. He actually gets open and locks his man more than anyone on the floor but for some reason noone will get him the ball in a descent position to be successful. He always gets the ball late or they give it to him out on the wing where he is an easy target. He looks lost at times, but I just do not think it is all his fault. He is open on the pick and role 75% of the time and he NEVER gets the ball after the pick. Our guards are too concerned with dribbling east and west and getting it to the next guard to do the exact same thing. UGGGGH!!!!!

I wasn't blaming Cory at all...I was speaking narrowly in terms of the previous post, which referenced Loe grasping the offense well; specifically his ability to pass out of the high post quickly...not about Cory in general...

The problem i see in this game and every other game with the exception of a couple is that the 3 pt shot isn't there...the big men couldn't catch a pass if it was handed to them...when they do they can't make a layup if the basket bends down and says here i am...you can blame jj's turnovers if it makes you feel better...you can blame free throws...you can blame it on the refs but the bottom line is this offense is not working for anybody and neither is the defense...the coaching is horrible...i've never seen a basketball coach that has to pull a little piece of paper out of his pocket to coach a bball game...he's walking on the same eggshells RM has the players walking on...that should tell everybody just whats going on here...he recruited talented players to play with the talent he had in WR and KM...but they are not here this year...give it up...support the players you have...if the coaches would see the talent they have and change the offense to fit that talent without the talent you don't maybe some pride could be salvaged this year...do they have to be a sorry team just because they lost 2 players...that's senseless to me...this team deserves the same opportunity to be the best they can be just like the team from last year and...with the disrespect and distrust that these new players have been shown i wouldn't at all be surprised if they were thinking about leaving next year....what are they needed for if all you need is KM and WR... maybe they will be able to win by themselves next year(NOT)

THIS IS A VERY GOOD POST.