Majerus To Miss Next Three Games

NH

im not trying to be a pessimist but does anyone else sense a 6 game losing streak?

No, because we will win tonight. After that, a 2 game losing streak is on the horizon...

I'm starting to think Torch is right and Majerus' days are numbered. Lets get KM and WR back in the fold for next year, limit the transfers and whoever is coaching next season can guide these guys to the dance. It would certainly look like an attractive job to a lot of coaches given the loaded roster they'd be left with.

You have to be crazy to think Majerus would leave a potential sweet 16 team to another coach. His ego is too big to just walk away from a team with the talent we could have. I don't tink he'll be our coach for too much longer, but he sure as hell isn't going to leave before next season.

Majerus isn't done. I think that as long as he has a pulse, he's coaching or at least mentoring guys like Harriman, Jensen, etc., preparing them for the next level of coaching. I think the health issue that eventually led to him backing out of his stint at Southern Cal was two-fold -- sure he has health issues, but he was also going to be 2,000 miles away from his mother. As long as he is close to Mrs. Majerus, he'll be coaching. Go Bills, Beat Dayton.

Majerus isn't done. I think that as long as he has a pulse, he's coaching or at least mentoring guys like Harriman, Jensen, etc., preparing them for the next level of coaching. I think the health issue that eventually led to him backing out of his stint at Southern Cal was two-fold -- sure he has health issues, but he was also going to be 2,000 miles away from his mother. As long as he is close to Mrs. Majerus, he'll be coaching. Go Bills, Beat Dayton.

I

This dude might be done. I've been getting that feeling lately. Food poisoning a cut? These are things that keep you from the sideline.... that's weak.

Dr. A Bomb's diagnosis: Va%inal granulitis

Majerus needs some tussin

This has got be the worst season in RM's career and would imagine he's depressed over it. Can't guage whether he'll call it quits or stick for his final year. If he does, I don't think you'll see a mass exodus.