What was the better shot?

SLU_Nick

36 members have voted

1. 1. Better Billiken Shot?

• Drejaj from the corner against IOWA in NIT
    • Kwamain vs Dayton last year

I can't believe you left out 09's shot-for-cash in the poll. He even called it days in advance much less would have sacrificed his first shot to peg the refs in the head. Can we give 09 a scholly. He can camp out at half court and launch threes. He could really spread out the floor.

Both are pretty sweet moments but throwing it in Dayton's face in 2OT is awesome. I hate Dayton.

I can't believe you left out 09's shot-for-cash in the poll. He even called it days in advance much less would have sacrificed his first shot to peg the refs in the head. Can we give 09 a scholly. He can camp out at half court and launch threes. He could really spread out the floor.

Both are pretty sweet moments but throwing it in Dayton's face in 2OT is awesome. I hate Dayton.

What they didn't tell you is that student conduct reviewed the replay of the shot and determined that SLUBillikens09 physical presence(him being taller than REDACTED) intimidated REDACTED and therefore REDACTED, even though it never said anything, did things that it knew it didn't want to do. They disqualified the shot and refuse to pay him.

What they didn't tell you is that student conduct reviewed the replay of the shot and determined that SLUBillikens09 physical presence(him being taller than REDACTED) intimidated REDACTED and therefore REDACTED, even though it never said anything, did things that it knew it didn't want to do. They disqualified the shot and refuse to pay him.

yeah and because i was there and i watched the shot, im not allowed to shoot anymore either.

That's funny because I told the ball-chick that I wanted to do the shot-for-cash and she said ok. I went to do the shot-for-cash and I told the chick that I couldn't do it unless you give me the ball and put it in my hands. The chick put the ball in my hands and said go make some money. I went on the court but couldn't remember if I shot the ball or not. Then my buddy goes up to the chick holding the balls and says he wants a turn and asks her to put the ball in his hands and she emphatically said no. He was kind of short and wouldn't have made the shot anyways. We both left the campus for other places. For some reason, the chick and the school are mad at everybody doing the shot-for-cash that night. 09 and sf13 should have left when we did.

I put the used check in my pocket to throw away later.

The ballgirl left the cover for the ballrack on the court that night. We tried to help her find it but it was nowhere to be found. We had a good laugh about it. The cover was from the sporting goods section at Target. The popcorn vendor told the nacho maker to look for it in the dumpster behind Chaifetz. They couldn't find it either.

That's funny because I told the ball-chick that I wanted to do the shot-for-cash and she said ok. I went to do the shot-for-cash and I told the chick that I couldn't do it unless you give me the ball and put it in my hands. The chick put the ball in my hands and said go make some money. I went on the court but couldn't remember if I shot the ball or not. Then my buddy goes up to the chick holding the balls and says he wants a turn and asks her to put the ball in his hands and she emphatically said no. He was kind of short and wouldn't have made the shot anyways. We both left the campus for other places. For some reason, the chick and the school are mad at everybody doing the shot-for-cash that night. 09 and sf13 should have left when we did.

While she never verbalized it, the shot for cash girl kept thinking, "I wish I was someplace else right now."

yeah and because i was there and i watched the shot, im not allowed to shoot anymore either.

my dad says we are now looking at other options. there is NO WAY i'll be back at slu. they want me to apologize to the basketball, the backboard, the net, the team, and im just not going to do that.

This may be the greatest thread ever.

While she never verbalized it, the shot for cash girl kept thinking, "I wish I was someplace else right now."

Wait the story keeps changing! My sources told me it was the ball not the ball girl right? What are your sources saying? The conduct board wasn't sure there was a violation but then Air Jordan came in and said they wouldn't keep supply us with gear. It's thought that Air Jordan is related to Nike even though we know that's not possible because they don't have the same name.

ok i'm coming back.

While sf13 was detained behind the concession stand for further questioning, he first refused to speak without the bartender from Lorenzini's present. After a few minutes behind the concession stand, sf13 began kicking and banging on the heatlamp stating that he has decided to speak with the nacho makers. For the record, it should be noted that sf13 cried like a girl during the questioning.