What was the better shot?

SLU_Nick

36 members have voted

1. 1. Better Billiken Shot?

• Drejaj from the corner against IOWA in NIT
    • Kwamain vs Dayton last year

While she never verbalized it, the shot for cash girl kept thinking, "I wish I was someplace else right now."

The difference is that the "somplace else" she wanted to be was in my bedroom.

I voted for the Mitchell shot just because I like beating Dayton more than Iowa.

A second-year employee at royal banks was in charge of determining if I crossed the line or not. Ridiculous, to say the least.

Not to mention that Guy Phillips interviewed the victim because he was a communications major with a sociology minor on college therefore no further questioning of the victim needed to be done. Correction: a sociology double major.

Not to mention that Guy Phillips interviewed the victim because he was a communications major with a sociology minor on college therefore no further questioning of the victim needed to be done. Correction: a sociology double major.

Maybe thats the real reason no charges were filed.

After looking at Guy Phillips report the police had no idea who Walter Reid, Kyle Mitchellson, James Smif, or Johnathan Jordain were or where they lived.