And today's the day...

For-DaLove

Even though I know we are going to lose I'm still very excited to watch this game. Haven't been this excited to watch the Bills on TV in awhile. Maybe it's because they are never on TV...maybe it's because I'll be hammered at halftime....either way, should be fun to watch. I know offensively we will have a very tough time, but I'll be interested to see how well we do on the defensive end. You know Rick is going to try to have these guys on them like a blanket.

Even though I know we are going to lose I'm still very excited to watch this game. Haven't been this excited to watch the Bills on TV in awhile. Maybe it's because they are never on TV...maybe it's because I'll be hammered at halftime....either way, should be fun to watch. I know offensively we will have a very tough time, but I'll be interested to see how well we do on the defensive end. You know Rick is going to try to have these guys on them like a blanket.

Hey, did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Roll out the deathmobile.

Just read the description of the game on my uverse menu guide

"saint Louis billikens at duke blue devils from Cameron indoor stadium. Kwamain Mitchell leads st. Louis as they face one of their toughest challenges of the season, squaring off with the defending national champions from duke."

Ouch