Pelicans.com

SluSignGuy

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I change the logo for a day?

• Yes
    • No

Should I change the logo for a day in honor of last night's masterpiece announcing.

Posted Image

I will check things in the morning.

Definitely change. The only good thing about last night's game was realizing just how bad that announcer was and reading the commentary on the board about it. In addition to the Pelicans, here are some of the other miscues I remember:

- He twice said RM lost in the title game to Tubby Grange (or something like that). Should have been Tubby Smith.

- He was quite concerned on a jump ball with who on the Pelicans tied it up. Apparently he didn't know it was an alternating possession.

- Called PE Erckelie. Maybe he knows we have a big head of the real Erckel at the Chaifetz but still.

- How long it took for him to figure out what the score must have been when the woman told him we were on a 5-0 run.

Thankfully, I didn't listen to the halftime show. What other ones did I miss?

I don't think poll results will change much with the day time crew. I am not changing the message board image, since I just don't want to tweak with anything involving the message board.

Logo changed on the front page for a day.

Definitely change. The only good thing about last night's game was realizing just how bad that announcer was and reading the commentary on the board about it. In addition to the Pelicans, here are some of the other miscues I remember:

- He twice said RM lost in the title game to Tubby Grange (or something like that). Should have been Tubby Smith.

- He was quite concerned on a jump ball with who on the Pelicans tied it up. Apparently he didn't know it was an alternating possession.

- Called PE Erckelie. Maybe he knows we have a big head of the real Erckel at the Chaifetz but still.

- How long it took for him to figure out what the score must have been when the woman told him we were on a 5-0 run.

Thankfully, I didn't listen to the halftime show. What other ones did I miss?

When the Pilots come to SLU next year, we should welcome the announcer with a Big Head.

Which one of you Billikens.com posters is on it?