Anyone Going to Duke?

My brother-in-law and I are going to the Duke game and then heading to Chapel Hill to see UNC play Long Beach State. Should be a fun trip.

Who on here is going to the Duke game?

Where are you staying?

Is there a SLU pre-game reception?

Look forward to seeing some of you there.

1. Pistol and 1-3 pals.

2. Courtyard Marriott north of Duke and downtown Durham.

3. Receptions are for old people; Pistol is a young SLU fan, practically an infant based on average SLU fan age. Bar-hopping around Durham on Friday (ETA: 1:00 PM), breakfast and Duke on Saturday, 5:35 flight back to STL.

4. Pistol enjoys writing in Backhand's style.

1. Pistol and 1-3 pals.

2. Courtyard Marriott north of Duke and downtown Durham.

3. Receptions are for old people; Pistol is a young SLU fan, practically an infant based on average SLU fan age. Bar-hopping around Durham on Friday (ETA: 1:00 PM), breakfast and Duke on Saturday, 5:35 flight back to STL.

4. Pistol enjoys writing in Backhand's style.

You should bar hop around Chapel hill instead of Durham. Dont give those Dukies any of your money.

Plus I would imagine the girls at UNC are dumber and therefore hotter and sluttier.

You should bar hop around Chapel hill instead of Durham. Dont give those Dukies any of your money.

Plus I would imagine the girls at UNC are dumber and therefore hotter and sluttier.

Eh, we're just going to keep it simple and local, save Chapel Hill for another time. Plus, the University isn't getting any of our money, just the local bars and brewers.

I have no doubt about the UNC chicks compared to Duke chicks, but my fiance would rather me hang around the Dukies.

Eh, we're just going to keep it simple and local, save Chapel Hill for another time. Plus, the University isn't getting any of our money, just the local bars and brewers.

I have no doubt about the UNC chicks compared to Duke chicks, but my fiance would rather me hang around the Dukies.

So much for recreating the "Do you like apples?" Scene from Good Will Hunting.

I gotta thnk NC State girls are the pinnacle of hotness/dumbness in that state.

So much for recreating the "Do you like apples?" Scene from Good Will Hunting.

I gotta thnk NC State girls are the pinnacle of hotness/dumbness in that state.

I think so, too. UNC is a top-five public school in the country, for what that's worth. Tougher admissions than the other state schools out there. But I'm not interested in the women of central North Carolina; I am going to need a lot of booze to get me through that trip.