TT's Writeup for Rockhurst

kevinfootes

a few years ago i was at a sorority event and everyone was on the bus home. some kid starts getting in an argument with his date and either pushed her or did something to her where a bunch of guys told him to back off..to which he tried fighting all of them yelling "you dont know who you are f***ing with!" and all other sorts of rants still trying with all his beer muscles to fight the guys tryin to calm him down...he got kicked off the bus and i believe dps was there to greet him..turns out..it was biondi's nephew..i heard he transfered the next semester or somethin..

a few years ago i was at a sorority event and everyone was on the bus home. some kid starts getting in an argument with his date and either pushed her or did something to her where a bunch of guys told him to back off..to which he tried fighting all of them yelling "you dont know who you are f***ing with!" and all other sorts of rants still trying with all his beer muscles to fight the guys tryin to calm him down...he got kicked off the bus and i believe dps was there to greet him..turns out..it was biondi's nephew..i heard he transfered the next semester or somethin..

How long is a few years ago? I thought you were 35...

I heard that story my freshmenn year. Im a junior now and the kid was supposedly a sophomore. So my guess is hes a senior now. hopefully this is the last year hes there or we have to play rockhurst

If he's there tonight, I say we sic 05 on him. Unless, of course, Gyan Phillippe hears 05's language and pulls out the piece that he'll no doubt be carrying after Friday night's "incident." ;)

his nephew is a student there

The game is a result of an effort to promote Jesuit education. It's called the "Jesuit Basketball Spotlight" and was developed by the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).

If you drove a corvette to a sorority party you would be pounding all types of box.

once, going to a sorority party in soulard, i raced a corvette in my jeep (i was driving in reverse) and i won. ask westy03. he was navigating. hung out in the ladies bathroom all night at the lemp mansion. took a mizzou to pound town. good things happen when you drive fast.

The game is a result of an effort to promote Jesuit education. It's called the "Jesuit Basketball Spotlight" and was developed by the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).

Since we are being so supportive of this effort to promote the Jesuit's by playing D-2 Rockhurst every year, then why don't we have a game scheduled with Georgetown? We need some big name home games. We could have used some Jesuit love, but it seems we only give it.

Since we are being so supportive of this effort to promote the Jesuit's by playing D-2 Rockhurst every year, then why don't we have a game scheduled with Georgetown? We need some big name home games. We could have used some Jesuit love, but it seems we only give it.

Gonzaga, BC, Marquette, Creighton...hell, I'd even take Detroit or Loyola. But no doubt next year we'll get a marquee game against Regis, John Carroll or Spring Hill.

once, going to a sorority party in soulard, i raced a corvette in my jeep (i was driving in reverse) and i won. ask westy03. he was navigating. hung out in the ladies bathroom all night at the lemp mansion. took a mizzou ###### to pound town. good things happen when you drive fast.

Roethlisberger?

Because Mr. Majerus said they "left us at the altar again" and he was taking no further action in scheduling them. I wouldn't want to see any of the trash bag Thompson family around either.