GDT: SLU v. Cardinal Strich

SluSignGuy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The feed is so bad I don't even want to watch anymore.

Way to go SLU...offer a free preview and show a crappy product. That really makes me want to drop a bunch of money on this.

A-Bomb, hope you and the family are well!

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Kevin Shortal

I Restarted and it came good

This is my first time seeing Remekun this year. Everyone had been mentioning how he had grown. He looks way taller to me, but I am watching it on a little tiny screen.

might be mistaking his hair for height. hes got that high-top fade going on thats about 3 or 4 inches. and 2 great moves by the chicago kids. nice drive by mccall and nice steal by evans

Not getting over excited because of our opponent, but DE looks good and MM has shown some flashes. Jett is solid.

BC and KC are ready to rock 'n roll.

CE and CS look fine. Hope their shot gets more consistent.

CR hasn't looked as good as I had hoped.

Loe showed some good things and then made some freshman mistakes. He'll be good.

We haven't had a 'Jam Time' tonight...I waited all f-ing summer for Ramsey to say Jam Time, and we can't even get one from Cardinal Stritch

I'm afraid we'll have to get used to it. I think the number of "Jam Times" will be significantly lower than last year with the recent departures.

I'm afraid we'll have to get used to it. I think the number of "Jam Times" will be significantly lower than last year with the recent departures

Yeah...I know...but I was hoping for at least 1...

It doesn't seem like we will be a leader in 3PT Defense this season.

My feed is fine just bad audio feedback

Those Cardinal stritch kids sure werent shy about jacking them up.

The Opie Taylor looking get had one ugly shot but could knock them down from all over the court.

We haven't had a 'Jam Time' tonight...I waited all f-ing summer for Ramsey to say Jam Time, and we can't even get one from Cardinal Stritch

CR and RL are not the answer at the 5

0 points for CR and the inability to out muscle kids 40 pounds light is forboding.

Only Conklin and KC looked poised