OT: Josh Harrellson banned from twitter

For-DaLove

After reading it, I feel kinda bad for Josh. Also reitarates my opinion that Calipari is an egotistical prick.

Honestly, I'm surprised JC didn't ask him to transfer last year, but figured they needed a big in practice. He avg'd 4mpg last year on a team that had a bunch of routs. But really who cares, he picked UK because of the party scene over SLU.

I think I saw something Lavoy Allen (Temple) posted on twitter that said something like "What the ###### was I thinking when I signed that #LOI." (Letter of Intent) Thought that was interesting.

nice cheapshot! I don't think I've ever made a positive post about Harrelson, but feel free to show us a link.

Thanks. You know all about that. The last time somebody took a little jab at Josh, it seemed to really touch a nerve with you - "I just don't get why someone hold grudges against teenagers who want to go to a different school. People like that must have very empty lives."

So I guess Nash is the latest to have a "very empty" life. ;)

Thanks. You know all about that. The last time somebody took a little jab at Josh, it seemed to really touch a nerve with you - "I just don't get why someone hold grudges against teenagers who want to go to a different school. People like that must have very empty lives."

So I guess Nash is the latest to have a "very empty" life. ;)

Thanks for proving that I never made a positive post about Harrelson. Just another lie from old ace. :D

I'm sure the rest of the board is just as impressed by your machismo regarding kids who go to different schools. How dare they cross you! They should know better than to mess with an internet bully like you! :P

For the record, there were a few posters who agreed with me in that thread. Why aren't you taking cheapshots at them as well?

Thanks for proving that I never made a positive post about Harrelson. Just another lie from old ace. :D

I'm sure the rest of the board is just as impressed by your machismo regarding kids who go to different schools. How dare they cross you! They should know better than to mess with an internet bully like you! :P

For the record, there were a few posters who agreed with me in that thread. Why aren't you taking cheapshots at them as well?

Look at trolling kev, rewriting history. After I called you on your b.s. you ran away and hid. Go back and read that thread. You were called out for misrepresenting what I said.

BTW, several other posters also seem to have a less than favorable impression of Harrelson. Why aren't you taking cheapshots at them? ;)

Look at trolling kev, rewriting history. After I called you on your b.s. you ran away and hid. Go back and read that thread. You were called out for misrepresenting what I said.

BTW, several other posters also seem to have a less than favorable impression of Harrelson. Why aren't you taking cheapshots at them? ;)

-i type this as a hopeful reminder to myself to avoid this thread going forward

Flip flop, flip flop. Troll!?!?!?! LMAO! Funny how you take a cheapshot in this thread and then call me a troll. How does that work? Tell us all how you weren't the one to start things in this thread. That ought to be another good story.

BS? You were puffing your chest about how you take pleasure in the preceived failings of Harrleson. Go get 'em, big boy. Who cares about him or anybody else who went elsewhere? Lets worry about the players we have.

Sorry I had to do some other things a few weeks back. In the future I'll no longer travel for work or have other things to occupy my time. I'll patiently wait here to engage with you! :blink:

If you go back and look at this board for a several years you'll see that ace the troll regularly starts it up with cheapshots. I've responded to him with questions a handful of times, but he obviously can't handle it.

ace just can't take the fact that I won't let him bully me with the lies and b.s.

Remember when ace the troll made a pledge to the board that he would no longer sling cheapshots my way? Funny how that one worked out. :lol:

Flip flop, flip flop. Troll!?!?!?! LMAO! Funny how you take a cheapshot in this thread and then call me a troll. How does that work? Tell us all how you weren't the one to start things in this thread. That ought to be another good story.

BS? You were puffing your chest about how you take pleasure in the preceived failings of Harrleson. Go get 'em, big boy. Who cares about him or anybody else who went elsewhere? Lets worry about the players we have.

Sorry I had to do some other things a few weeks back. In the future I'll no longer travel for work or have other things to occupy my time. I'll patiently wait here to engage with you! :blink:

If you go back and look at this board for a several years you'll see that ace the troll regularly starts it up with cheapshots. I've responded to him with questions a handful of times, but he obviously can't handle it.

ace just can't take the fact that I won't let him bully me with the lies and b.s.

Remember when ace the troll made a pledge to the board that he would no longer sling cheapshots my way? Funny how that one worked out. :lol:

WOW! That is bizarre, even for you. Why would I make a pledge not to tak "cheapshots" at you when I don't? Please provide a link with that pledge. If you can't then we'll know you're just making stuff up again.

Lighten up kev. You jumped on my case for making the mistake of taking a mild jab at Josh Harrelson. As you can see, there are others who do the same at your beloved Josh. Who cares.

WOW! That is bizarre, even for you. Why would I make a pledge not to tak "cheapshots" at you when I don't? Please provide a link with that pledge. If you can't then we'll know you're just making stuff up again.

Lighten up kev. You jumped on my case for making the mistake of taking a mild jab at Josh Harrelson. As you can see, there are others who do the same at your beloved Josh. Who cares.

Another great ace flip flop. ace comes into the thread and takes a cheapshot and then tries to turn things around without answering any direct questions. I ask ace to provide a link with to any positive comment regarding Harrleson and he can't, so he comes back and asks me for a link. Etc. etc.

Once again, go get 'em big boy!

I'll let you have the last word on this since it's so important to you.

Another great ace flip flop. ace comes into the thread and takes a cheapshot and then tries to turn things around without answering any direct questions. I ask ace to provide a link with to any positive comment regarding Harrleson and he can't, so he comes back and asks me for a link. Etc. etc.

Once again, go get 'em big boy!

I'll let you have the last word on this since it's so important to you.

Your request to provide a link makes no sense because I never accused you of making a positive comment about Josh. :blink: What we do know is that you got testy after I took a dig at Josh.

Since you obviously can't back up your claim that I made a "pledge", it probably is best that you slink away again.

Your request to provide a link makes no sense because I never accused you of making a positive comment about Josh. :blink: What we do know is that you got testy after I took a dig at Josh.

Since you obviously can't back up your claim that I made a "pledge", it probably is best that you slink away again.

Okay, I'll keep at it. You made a post claiming that you wouldn't engage in posts with me or take cheapshost at me, after moderators got on us to knock it off. You know you did it. I could go back about 4 years if I felt like it, but you know that I am correct here.

It's kind of like when you used to claim that I was a mizzou fan. After I made a $10K bet with you to show me any positive mizzou posts that I had made, you wussed out as usual. Typical ace.