Reed on KSDK (ch 5) coming up

TheBand

didn't say much, said it was a step back,,looked like he was physically drained...

Someone said he'd been w/ his mother so that could be part of it. I'm sure he was licking his chops for the hoops season to begin w/ the full compliment. And now everything he's tried to build over 4 years is pretty much gone up in smoke. That's got to wear on you, especially when you're 63 and really don't need to be dealing w/ this kind of stuff.

After watching the 17 minute interview posted on ksdk with Willie and his dad this thing is an absolute joke. SLU should be embarrassed. So he gets charged with sexual assault in the first "trial" by the school and then the school seeing Willie had no sexual conduct the school still suspends him. What a joke. And they were "tried" together. This is a complete joke.

After watching the 17 minute interview posted on ksdk with Willie and his dad this thing is an absolute joke. SLU should be embarrassed. So he gets charged with sexual assault in the first "trial" by the school and then the school seeing Willie had no sexual conduct the school still suspends him. What a joke. And they were "tried" together. This is a complete joke.

COMPLETE joke*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*If true...

So Willie was suspended for Harassment and Improper Conduct as a Student. The improper conduct I definitely see. The harassment: I don't know the facts, but it could be. I wonder what the normal punishments are for these types of code infractions are. Did they get off easy? Did they get a harsher punishment than normal?

Willie Reed Sr said in an interview on KTRS last night that both players were

suspended for sexual harassment. According to Reed Sr, the penalty after the

appeal is 1 semester suspension, community service, 8 hours of counseling, and a

formal letter of apology, then they would be able to re-enroll.

Willie Reed was granted his release from the school Thursday.

Kwamain Mitchell has not made a decision. His attorney said he was unaware of an

apology being required for Kwamain to return.

http://ktrs.com/talk/sportsnight/?p=246&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Exactly why I don't want my life's work dependent on the decisions of 17- to 20-year old kids. The May event is to blame and that occurrence is solely on the shoulders of 1 to 4 highly visible male student-athletes.