What happened

bauman

I understand that integrity and human life is important, but all I've heard are a bunch of rumors so until I hear some facts I'm expecting to have a full team for the season. If you've read all these topics, you'd know that everyone on here 100% agrees that if they truly did commit sexual assault, they should be suspended if not completely kicked out.

+1

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that integrity and human life is important, but all I've heard are a bunch of rumors so until I hear some facts I'm expecting to have a full team for the season. If you've read all these topics, you'd know that everyone on here 100% agrees that if they truly did commit sexual assault, they should be suspended if not completely kicked out.

Ok. Maybe I just missed the posts that said this. Like I said I get on only a handful of times a month and obviously the sheer volume of this topic would be very hard to read completely through in just a couple sittings.

UMMMMMMMM if you dont remember when this story first broke it was four dudes. Two which are no longer with the team. Silly people.

I took a self imposed break from this board because I was getting so upset by the ridiculous posts. This new addition metZ takes the cake. He is addimittedly not a Bills fan and he is on here merely to make outrageous statements and stir the pot in a very negative way toward SLU. He ought to be banned immediately.

I took a self imposed break from this board because I was getting so upset by the ridiculous posts. This new addition metZ takes the cake. He is addimittedly not a Bills fan and he is on here merely to make outrageous statements and stir the pot in a very negative way toward SLU. He ought to be banned immediately.

PPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTCCCAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD

Well I guess you can believe what you want. Ill believe the people who actually know whats happening.

Practically everyone on this board, except for you, knows that it wasn't 4 dudes on 1 girl. You don't even know the basics of the situation and you're trying to act like you know what's happening? Haha. Get a grip.

I said I was a semibills fan. I enjoy watching them at times because I know a lot of the players, but Im more of a Duke fan. I said I wasnt here to stir pot but to be on the other side of the fence. I was just getting annoyed with all the people talking like what these kids got themselves into wasnt a big deal and they should be allowed to play this year. I just think most of you are wrong in this. If the school suspended these kids for a year than they obviously did something the school didnt like

I said I was a semibills fan. I enjoy watching them at times because I know a lot of the players, but Im more of a Duke fan. I said I wasnt here to stir pot but to be on the other side of the fence. I was just getting annoyed with all the people talking like what these kids got themselves into wasnt a big deal and they should be allowed to play this year. I just think most of you are wrong in this. If the school suspended these kids for a year than they obviously did something the school didnt like

What the ###### is a semi fan?

Fan is short fanatic. Can one be semi-fanatical?

Practically everyone on this board, except for you, knows that it wasn't 4 dudes on 1 girl. You don't even know the basics of the situation and you're trying to act like you know what's happening? Haha. Get a grip.

This is exactly the reason I stopped posting on message boards. If you look in the post below that one I clarified what I meant. Yes, I know it wasnt a four on one. I said that to make a point. That def sounds worse than two on one right? The other two were there I can promise you that. I will be done after this post. Ban me I dont care. Ive made my point. Basketball isnt that important is really all I was trying to say. Jesus people.

What the ###### is a semi fan?

Fan is short fanatic. Can one be semi-fanatical?

You know exactly what it means. Stop trying to be a smart-ass. I even explained what I meant. I occasionally watch them play because I know a lot of the players. I want them to do well. But Im not so crazy as to go to the extent you people do. SLU basketball has never been overly good. It probably never will be. Yes I believe they can make it to the NCAA these next few seasons, but never to a sweet 16. After RM leaves the school will be back to mediocre. After the kids who I know stop going there I will stop caring about this school.

New name. I can guarantee I know people very close to the situation. Again I said your school because it isnt my school. The person who runs this board didnt even go to SLU.

If you have a new name, let me know the old name. Multiple accounts are not allowed.

Not here to stir ###### up. Here to be on the opposite side of everyone here who thinks playing basketball is more important than integrity.

Broy, quit making up psuedonyms. Seriously, get off the board, flamer. I'm so tired of douchebags like you who make up an identity just to stir up crap. Give us some tangible proof that you have some inside knowledge or get off the board. Oh yeah, you'll just reply that you know everything but you can't say anything.

I can't believe I took the time to track down the post:

"Guys get over it. Kids that went to your school did something wrong. People Like to talk about things like this. Just going to have to deal with it till it blows over like every other school."

After seeing subsequent post, I was clearly wrong, he is a ******. I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)

Is this legit info or more speculation?

For someone with the board name of 'Scoop', I'd think that I should be asking you for information.

Now, if you look back at my posts from yesterday...I say that we'll get an announcment soon and probably today..but who knows. That 'who knows' is so ppl like you dont jump all over and ask how I know or why I say that.

I also go on to say that its a semester...but who knows. Again, that 'who knows' is so ppl like you dont jump all over and ask how I know or why I say that.

If I'm wrong...call me stupid. But 'who knows'. I will refrain from adding more info so you dont get your panties in a bunch.

Who knows.